IGNORED

Most Disapointing Player This Season

Betelgeuse

worst player is got to be savage by a mile ,hes such a clown!!!!!

Well done. Nice to see you've backed up that statement too. Savage, for his lack of technical ability, has been MORE EFFECTIVE than Stewart this season. He's given Brooker room to play and has caused problems through his presence and hold up play. Nice to see another one's jumping on the slate Savage bandwagon. Try forming your own opinion and think about the work a player does for the team before dismissing him with childish insults. Cheers mate :grr:

Well done. Nice to see you've backed up that statement too. Savage, for his lack of technical ability, has been MORE EFFECTIVE than Stewart this season. He's given Brooker room to play and has caused problems through his presence and hold up play. Nice to see another one's jumping on the slate Savage bandwagon. Try forming your own opinion and think about the work a player does for the team before dismissing him with childish insults. Cheers mate :grr:

What this savage fan club. savage is ##**, hes 6ft 4 and cant win a header and hes always on the floor, he cant score.i go to watch footbal not the circus. Shows how much you know about football mate

bsa savage is utter ###### ,do u no anything about footabll ???

Surely he cannot be any worse than your childish, abusive and unsubstantiated opinions. Everybody who sees something in Savage is 100% wrong and you are 100% right. You say you've supported City since you were 4 - I take it thats nearly two full years of support then!

What this savage fan club. savage is ##**, hes 6ft 4 and cant win a header and hes always on the floor, he cant score.i go to watch footbal not the circus. Shows how much you know about football mate

His goal return is poor, agreed. No-one's ever denied that, but he holds the ball up, brings others into play and acts as a useful foil for Brooker. This benefits the team and our results with Savage in the side have been decent. Shows how much you know about football mate :whistle:

His goal return is poor, agreed. No-one's ever denied that, but he holds the ball up, brings others into play and acts as a useful foil for Brooker. This benefits the team and our results with Savage in the side have been decent. Shows how much you know about football mate :whistle:

Haha mate your cocky ######

Surely he cannot be any worse than your childish, abusive and unsubstantiated opinions. Everybody who sees something in Savage is 100% wrong and you are 100% right. You say you've supported City since you were 4 - I take it thats nearly two full years of support then!

i take your a Bellend

I was on this forum the other day , and people wer complaining that brooker wasnt scoring?so obviously savage isnt giving brooker that much room to play???

I was on this forum the other day , and people wer complaining that brooker wasnt scoring?so obviously savage isnt giving brooker that much room to play???

And of course this is all Savage's fault? Maybe Brooks had a lean spell, all strikers do. So that Brooker scored 2 at home v Rotherham and 1 away to Blackpool with Savage as his strike partner doesn't count? It's a poor argument mate, strikers aren't going to score every game. Maybe that's because Brooker wasn't quite on form in front of goal, I don't know. Not everything is Baz's fault! It's all about opinions but the only real arguments youve made for Savage being a 'clown' is that he doesnt win headers and falls over a bit.... Go on, keep trying son :farmer:

Haha mate your cocky ######

i take your a Bellend

So you "take it" I'm a bell-end. Are you assuming that because you don't know what one is? Or is it more a case of mindless name calling of people who have a different opinion than yourself AND back it up with non-abusive rants?

Call me any more names and I'll tell your mummy.

Stewart hasnt been given a chance.

that's just wrong though, isn't it?

He had plenty of games, he's had plenty of reserve games (scoring record in those equally poor) and he's had plenty of opportunities to shine in training. And he hasn't, and as a result he can't get in the side. He's the biggest disappointment by a mile... and you can't exactly say Youga was 'disappointing' - he was free, his wages were small, and he'd never played professional football in this country before. To score one goal in 4 games or so isn't actually that bad for a player like that!

So you "take it" I'm a bell-end. Are you assuming that because you don't know what one is? Or is it more a case of mindless name calling of people who have a different opinion than yourself AND back it up with non-abusive rants?

your a bit of a joker

i ant gt a mum

Guest Harry Dolman

Your car STILL looks poo :dance:

Citys worst player so far this season for me is Bradley Orr. The best is Louis Carey

Louis has been very good since the end of Nov. Pre then he wsa pretty awful.

You must really be a serial Orr hater to have him down as the worst player. I can't think of a winger that has consistently got the better of him in any game ???

Kelly Younga was awful. Marcus Stewart has been underwhelming.

Archived