IGNORED

Forest Match

whale

Their is one slight difference between Bristol City and Nottm Forest, one team has won the English First div title, won the European cup twice, the Fa cup twice, the league cup four times, the European super cup and the charity shield and play in Nottingham, the other team is Bristol City.

Guest Forest for life

But you made an exception in Marcus Stewart. Its a pity big Gaz Taylor wont be there as hes on loan at Crewe. Without him there is no Bristol link.

Guest Forest for life

You're up for it, we've just had our biggest home win for 15 years and are playing some champagne stuff and getting all the poo from the megson era out of our system. I just hope the backlash continues on saturday. Don't think we've been called gumps before trees maybe. Your manager says your looking at 15,000 for the game do you think you can make the step up in attendance to host the former European Cup Winners? - a city fan referred to it first not me!

You're up for it, we've just had our biggest home win for 15 years and are playing some champagne stuff and getting all the poo from the megson era out of our system. I just hope the backlash continues on saturday. Don't think we've been called gumps before trees maybe. Your manager says your looking at 15,000 for the game do you think you can make the step up in attendance to host the former European Cup Winners? - a city fan referred to it first not me!

Forest just posted starts G U M P......MAKE U LAUGH

Oh mate, we cant wait for your lot to come down here Saturday.

Guest MaloneFM

I'm sorry fellow I have no 'buddies' neither do I have gum 'chum' nor root beer and sasperilly. However I shall be on the gantry watching in amazement as Mr Brooker produces different gravy once again

Guest Harvey9

do you think you can make the step up in attendance to host the former European Cup Winners?

Get over yourself mate..............all together now people

"YOUR NOT FAMOUS ANY MORE!, YOUR NOT FAMOUS ANY MORE!" :chant6ez:

'You'll only come for the Forest'

well i can tell you now Forest i, for one, will not. I am not flying in for this 'big' game.

quite happy to sit on my terrace overlooking the Florida Straits and waiting for the waves to splash onto shore as City hit the back of the net for the second and winning goal next saturday.

(i got a sneaking feeling it might be a draw - thats my get out clause)

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived