IGNORED

James Hayter

yeovilred

Didnt do much apart from the goal,which was a cracking goal! But to be fair the the bloke he never got much service so on what i saw i would say ye could be a good buy if we could egt him at end of season!

At least it wasnt just me! He scored his goal, but didnt do much else, At this club fans get restless if players don't get involved. Good goal though, agreed.

I couldn't make the game on Saturday so was wondering how he played. Superb goal and notice he had one disallowed. Would he make the ideal partner for Brooker,any thoughts?

think he would be a good asset to us in the summer he has good pace and it was a great solo goal. Has he signed a new contract with Bournemouth?

When people say he didn't do much in the game how are you judging that?

Bournemouth didn't have much possession as a team, let alone the front men. I kept an eye on Hayter and he was central to all their attacks in that awkward 10 mins after half time. He also showed some nice touches to create a chance for them near the end that they then squandered.

His movement was good and scored the goal of the game. I'd swap him for Stewart quite happily!

When people say he didn't do much in the game how are you judging that?

Bournemouth didn't have much possession as a team, let alone the front men. I kept an eye on Hayter and he was central to all their attacks in that awkward 10 mins after half time. He also showed some nice touches to create a chance for them near the end that they then squandered.

His movement was good and scored the goal of the game. I'd swap him for Stewart quite happily!

Yeh definitely. He keeps possession very well, and is a positive player who wants to get attacks moving.

I sort of missed his goal though, because I went out early to get some hot drinks from the snack bar in the Williams, and arrived at 50 mins in the second half!! Over 20 minutes!

Yeh definitely. He keeps possession very well, and is a positive player who wants to get attacks moving.

I sort of missed his goal though, because I went out early to get some hot drinks from the snack bar in the Williams, and arrived at 50 mins in the second half!! Over 20 minutes!

He wasn't mind-blowingly awe-inspiring but he scored a beaut and didn't do anything wrong (ie give the ball away needlesslt, bad control, miss any good chances).

Guest Harvey9

He is a very attacking minded player who likes to run at people and get shots off. Also his off the ball work and positioning is second to none. I think he would make a great asset to us and would prove deadly alongside Brooker (If we can hang on to him :( )

For the time B/muff had the ball he was moving around all over the place but like wacko rightly pointed out Carey had him sussed, i like others missed his goal but saw it on TV and what a beaut.

Given better service he could have been a nightmare for our defence, but they played as a unit and did well.

Good result boy's, same again, against forest this weekend.

So yes i think GJ got his eye on a good player, hope he puts on the red of City this summer.

:dance::englandsmile4wf::dance:

Guest S_M_U_D_G_E

I thought Hayter looked an excellent player, held the ball up well, good pace and hardly gave the ball away. Well taken goal.

Would be a good addition to the squad.

Archived