IGNORED

Music

whale

are you forming a city fans band like sheffield wednesday's?

Hey yeah, and they could get together in a corner of Ashton Gate and play tuneless, out of time versions of 'Carnival de Paris' to drown out any actual singing that may occur in the ground.

Oh no wait, that would be a bad idea wouldn't it?

But still, be good to be in a city band, just not to play at ashton gate! Release loads of city number ones etc :rolleyes:

Can I play the dance?

Do a neat Irish jig espesially after a few.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Come on everybody, clap you're hands, you're lookin' good, I'm going to sing my song, it won't take long, we're going to do the twist and it goes like this.....(The Twist)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

:rolleyes: Nah, just wandering to be honest!

But still, be good to be in a city band, just not to play at ashton gate! Release loads of city number ones etc :rolleyes:

I was just wandering once, then i decided the life of a drifter wasnt for me, you should try and settle somewhere.

:englandsmile4wf:

Hey yeah, and they could get together in a corner of Ashton Gate and play tuneless, out of time versions of 'Carnival de Paris' to drown out any actual singing that may occur in the ground.

Oh no wait, that would be a bad idea wouldn't it?

:chant6ez: Here! Here! :chant6ez:

Anyway....

I played the trumpet and piano at different times of my childhood, although never bothered to even get to grade one before I packed it in.

Would be quite nice to be able to play the drums or guitar now though. Obviously I wouldn't take any musical instruments down Ashton Gate except my voice box and my heart for BCFC though!

i am a "guitarist"

anybody that knows about music may laugh at this,

If someone were to give me an intro or a solo to play on a tab then i could do it without any fuss,

HOWEVER!!!

ask me to play chords and i struggle, my fingers just cant hold the note or i cant stretch them far enough to play the note in the first place. It's a pain in the fingers.

Archived