IGNORED

Today's Greenun

Sir Colby-Tit

Guest DrFaustus

Well, I have just sat down with my sarnie to read today's Greenun. Started with the match report then went onto "Focus On City" & half of it is dedicated to a Hull City player!! WTFIGO? :@ :@

Stop blagging. You're from Brislington, you can't read.

WTFIGO?

OI!!! - Breach of copyright! Don't worry, legal action will be taken, you can expect a visit from my lawyer first thing in the morning.

HAVE THE CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS AT THE READY OR THERE REALLY WILL BE DRAMA!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...trouble! deep deep trouble! (The Bartman)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OI!!! - Breach of copyright! Don't worry, legal action will be taken, you can expect a visit from my lawyer first thing in the morning.

HAVE THE CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS AT THE READY OR THERE REALLY WILL BE DRAMA!

...trouble! deep deep trouble! (The Bartman)

I know a very good copyright lawyer - my boss!

Anyway, I'm covered, I used a capital I :razz:

I know a very good copyright lawyer - my boss!

Anyway, I'm covered, I used a capital I :razz:

Hmmmm, am brooding. :angry:

You had better watch your step Sir, just another example of you suits and aristocratic types p1$$ing all over the little guy, well be warned - my men are watching and waiting :shifty::shifty::shifty:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm a wise old owl, and I lives in a tree, and there's nowt goes by, that I don't see, - cos I got, me beedie little eye on thee.... (The Wurzels)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Archived