IGNORED

Pin Bristol Boy's Report!

Guest ashtonunited

They are usually poo, he misses some major points of the game, although he seems more intelligent than the majority of the reports that are read, some evaluations of players are way off point, he doesn't understand the importance of midfield, when the midfield is poo we are poo, yet his reports don't interrpret that point.

The poo word should be replaced with the s word (hit)

I enjoy his report, however it seems to be getting later to arrive. Bournemouth report was monday.

By monday we've had the after match, late Saturday night , Sunday am, pm, and evening post mortums, so by Monday its been done to death.

BB, I realise you run a business, but if this public acclaim becomes a Gold Poster reality, could we have a set time, then we can avoid trolling through the other waffle. Say 10-12 noon Sunday. Is that a problem for you ?

He should replace every report in every paper... don't bother reading the fans view at the moment.

Get BB's report pinned!!!

One of the best if not the best poster on this forum :)

I don't remember doing any report, but very kind word's DD!

AHEM! If some of you lazyarses voted the way I bribed you too he wouldn't be. Would he?

Nor would he be if they hadn't put all my votes on Bristol Boys tally!

Half that trophy is mine....

*speach* *speach* I'm hear hear you say...

Well, I'd just like to thank my Mum for all her loving support. I couldn't of won half that trophy without her! It's been a joy, thankyou, thankyou all... and God Bless!

*applause*

Maybe I should add it to my signature...

"half the money is bound to turn up sooner or later!"

"I told you I was half right!"

Archived