IGNORED

Major League Baseball

sirscrumpton

I'm seriously thinking about paying for an internet subscription in order to catch as many Yankee games as possible and just wondering if anyone could recommend it?

I shouldn't suffer from any blackouts given i live in Bristol, so should be able to see all the games.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...t=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Where's the monkey from under your name?

It's well familiar.

It's the angry monkey that lives in Chris Griffin's closet in FAMILY GUY.

In regards to baseball, I disagree with the sentiments of letting the 'Yanks' play it only is completely worng... I for one am glad the pioneers of Football didn't think about that when they went around the world introducing the game.

But, alas, I've watched baseball... I'm currently doing Field Work on American Sports and I have to say baseball is THE dullest sport I have encountered whilst out there and through conducting my research... However, what is interesting is the rivalries within the sport... Especially Yankees and the Boston Red Sox... It's well worth reading up on.

That's he, thanks.

In regards to baseball, I disagree with the sentiments of letting the 'Yanks' play it only is completely worng... I for one am glad the pioneers of Football didn't think about that when they went around the world introducing the game.

But, alas, I've watched baseball... I'm currently doing Field Work on American Sports and I have to say baseball is THE dullest sport I have encountered whilst out there and through conducting my research... However, what is interesting is the rivalries within the sport... Especially Yankees and the Boston Red Sox... It's well worth reading up on.

I don't like the audacity of the yanks when it comes to 'their' sports. World series this and Universal Champions blahblah they think that they are the world and it's just arrogant.

Field work on sports must be fun, is it a uni course?

And is that you in the piccy cos it looks like my mate Banji except you wouldn't expect someone who looks like someone called Banji to be called Rich. I spose Banji and Iffy are along similiar lines... :blink:

The only game i've seen in the flesh was the Yankees v the Red Sox last May. I'm hoping to watch 3 or 4 games in April if i go back to New York. It all depends on if i get England tickets for the world cup.

Oh and i've purchased it anyway. $80 for a full seasons live games. Not bad.

I subscribed to it for a short time last year to watch a few Sox games and for the money it's pretty damn good. You can watch any game from any team whenever someones playing. Only problem is that the picture isn't brilliant, it's watchable but not brilliant. I found it's best if you go full screen and sit a metre or so back!

I'll probably be subscribing this year.

Archived