IGNORED

Y'all Just Gotta Laugh!

bucksred

:D:D:D On Central Sarf tonight, it appears young mr King thinks his lot are going to get an automatic promotion slot!!!! :D:D:D

I almost passed out laughing I did!!! :D

:D:D:D One of the best teams in the division, and best records :D:):)

Makes me larf, arf arf :):)

A good comedy turn our Andrew what what!!!

You may not laughing so loudly come May.

Swindon are flying and could be a real threat.Of all the teams below City they are the one that I fear the most and City have to go to the County Ground in April.

Don't write them of yet.

Oh, I'm not I assure you, if you read past posts with Northykev, the Plymuff lad a while back I said a West Country 1-2-3, my view has changed in that I now think QPR, us and Swineden will be the promoted sides.

I was laughing at the "humbleness" of his approach, even saying they could play in the Prem. The automatic we're up syndrome is my amusement

Mooney is a quality striker at this level, and Swineden have a young team too, so they are a threat, especially to the team in the playoffs of the top three. Brighton will also pose a lesser threat as well, and dark horses I reckon could be Luton..

Guest dez_gimred

even funnier....in the mail on sunday...

king: ''swindon....best side in division....blah blah....good enough for the premiership....football at a premiership standard....''

:D

cant be the same swindon i saw in october.....or the car fumes are going to his head

:D

Who would really bet against either City or Swindon missing out on Automatic Promotion in this stage of the season?

As long as City finish Champions, I don't care who we end up going up with!

Plymouth and QPR are surely not just looking out for City leap frogging them, but also Swindon and maybe even Port Vale as well yet!

You can't really rule any club out just below the Automatic Promotion slot at least until a few more games are played yet... :D