IGNORED

Bittersweet Season!

Big Red Rich

Well, i took the Division 1 by storm and won the division my a handfull of points. But how gutting was it to lose a 19 game inbeaten run 5-2 to Brentford after Mavric got sent off with only one more game to go? Even though i lost i still got promoted that game as Leicester lost.

Just interested to know how you would feel to if it happened in real life? We hadnt lost in 19 games and got beat in the penultimate game of the season and get promoted?

This is a seriously good computer game!!!

i got sright into the div 1 in first season I'm in me second season and I'm mid table like i was last time i had jimmy floyd hassalbank didnt do nothing for me i got harpel sighn playing well and i have a someone called liam rosinear doing really well for me got him on free just before fulham renewd his contract i cant seem to get a player to fit in at the moment i tried to bring in shittu but ian holawa would let him leave then i tried sam sodje but it got canceled didnt have enough funds got a few on free got someone called robinson only 16 i thnk heading 20 takling 20 and i have got igor stephenoufs or however u spell it

Archived