IGNORED

Looking Forward To The Game On Saturday...

Dawg

Hello all, Forest fan here... :Wave:

I've been reading this board for a while and decided to register and add my bit. Seems like 'Forest for ever' is getting bullied and needs an allie. :D

I've just got my ticket for the match on Saturday... there was only 20 or so left and now we've sold out our allocation of 2,000 which is good. With 1,000 on the day we should be around the 3,000 mark which will contribute to a great atmosphere I'm sure.

I think a few City fans on here know me already. They know who they are. Lets hope I can add to the banter.

Good luck for the match and the rest of the season. :clap:

Guest alex1089

Yeah should be cracking atmosphere on saturday, fair play to selling out your tickets and more the merrier! Welcome to the board aswell.

Good luck for the match and the rest of the season :)

Guest Forest for life

Nice to see a fellow Forest fan on the board Dawg. Yes i was feeling a bit outnumbered with all these robin hood bashers! Do you think we will sell out of all of the 3,000?

Do you think we will sell out of all of the 3,000?

I think will yes... There's still two full days before the match and going by previous experience on things like this 800-1000 normally turn up on the day.

I think will yes... There's still two full days before the match and going by previous experience on things like this 800-1000 normally turn up on the day.

I`m not sure you`ll be allowed much more than 1800, few seasons back when Wednesday bought that many, there was a bit of trouble, and ever since away followings have been reduced to 1800 max. E.g. the following season Wednesday only had 1800, QPR, 1800, Plymuff 1800.

I`m not sure you`ll be allowed much more than 1800, few seasons back when Wednesday bought that many, there was a bit of trouble, and ever since away followings have been reduced to 1800 max. E.g. the following season Wednesday only had 1800, QPR, 1800, Plymuff 1800.

But we've already sold out 2,000.... so we much be the biggest following in years already then? :dance: ...... and we've got another 1,000 which will be sold.

Guest Forest for life

Damn right we have and the city fans are going to be green with envy that we are in there beloved east end where all the noise is made.

Archived