IGNORED

A Cole

Martyn Hocking

... to England's left-back for his actions today. I am sick to death of newspapers who wrap themselves in the Union Jack when it suits them, then mess with the heads and lives of our top players when they need to boost their flagging sales on quiet news days. Hope he takes both papers to the cleaners.

Well_Red

... to England's left-back for his actions today. I am sick to death of newspapers who wrap themselves in the Union Jack when it suits them, then mess with the heads and lives of our top players when they need to boost their flagging sales on quiet news days. Hope he takes both papers to the cleaners.

Well_Red

Yeah well done Ashley.....plenty of people are "firmly behind you" :rofl2br:

Well_Red

Couldnt agree more.

After the debacle that was the 'Fake Sheik' so called sting on Sven, my faith in the british press has sank to an all time low. I for one will never buy the rag that is the News of the World again, and I hope there are a lot of people who feel as angry as me about that.

Well_Red, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said they wrap themselves in the union jack when it suits them.

In world cup year they should be full of support for the players, yet again they would prefer to create a scandal over nothing.

I really hope Ashley Cole screws em to the wall over these allegations.

Well_Red

I don't know how... The papers have never actually named the people in question.

Interestingly, I was under the impression that it was two different footballers, not Cole.

Well_Red

It obviously sells papers therefore isnt it the fault or those buying it?

Why would he be gay, he has Cheryll Tweedy :dunno:

Conspiracy theorists would have you believe that she is just a 'cover' for his real interests, but I have to agree with you that it would seem more than a little odd to be playing away when you've got the lovely Cheryl at home. :blink:

Well_Red

Well_Red

Very well said well-Red :clap::Clap::clap:

I don't buy papers anymore. I now look on the tinternet instead.

Archived