IGNORED

Our Finishing Position

Red Robin

Well another two home points dropped,quiter simply this side is not going to get this club out of the division.

When you watch football games over the seasons you can see the quality teams that are going to be there or thre abouts and I have to say BCFC are not in that pack.

What disturbes more is the fact that the teams in this division are not good.

It just shows howfar we have gone backwards since last season.

Steve Landsdown states it is time to wake the sleeping giat,

Steve all I will say on this matter is the giant is going further to sleep the first half yesterday we were all falling asleep whatching the dreadfull show that was put before us.

We need a 20 goals a season striker we have not got that and we need players in midfield that can not only win a ball but create something for the front men,this is not happening.

We need defenders who can defend,but can play quality ball either through midfield or quality balls to the stikers instread of punting it and hopeing.

It needs sorting and they only people you can blame are the manager and coaching set up.

We look like a ordinary side in this division and there aint going to be many teams scared to come to AG at present because we are easy pickings at present.

SORT IT AND SORT IT NOW

:sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5:

Well you were watching a different game to me.

While we weren't at our best, I thought we deserved the points.

Luton came for a draw and got one by the skin of their teeth.

I agree that our strikers aren't earning their crust at the moment, but I can't decide whether that's because of the service or because we're not getting any breaks in front of goal.

I have to say, I agreed with Wilson's assessment after the game on Radio Bristol.

I'm still confident things will turn around before Christmas.

Guest frogred

Luton came for a point, Yes most teams come to AG for a bloody point and most teams are suceeding in getting a point.

The only tactic Wilson has to overcome this is lumping aimless balls into the opponents half, Notts County apart our scoring record is woeful.

Money has been wasted on 2 paceless less than average players and With Wilsons poor record in the transfer market (especially loan signings) Don't expect salvation in that area, Because to be honest if there is money in the kitty, Then please SL don't give it to Wilson to buy anymore passengers.

Archived