IGNORED

Match Officials

cidercity

It seems that not only do supporters and players get intimidated by so say big clubs but the officials do too.

The three today were absolutely shocking, Brooks was about five yards onside when the ball was played into the box, in fact it was a perfectly timed run by him.

The ref gave us absolutely nothing today, he was blowing up for things and giving forest free kicks that a second earlier a forest player had done.

How many times did they handball it today and he gave not one.

The lines man on the dolman side obviously didn't know that for a throw in to be given the ball has to be fully across the line, four or five times he gave throw ins when the ball had not crossed the line.

Anyway well played today city, one of the best games ive seen you play this season.

And well played gary for the tactics not only because your hand was forced with the sickness in the camp but when we went one down you didn't panic and came up with a formula that had forest on the back foot for long spells of that game.

I agree all were particularly poor today, i have to see the goal on telly as from the williams stand where i was sat my first instinct was offside.

Still can't help thinking though that the constantly changing rules from fifa/fa regarding offsides and handballs is effecting the game. It would be so simple just to say anybody offside, or any handball, intentional or not should be called up. It may change the game flow, but it would save all the confusion and make the referees job easier.

If it was a premiership game hansen and lawrenson wouldve talked alot about it.

First thing i know its not premiership before people say it, City showed character to get back in it but we were way ahead of a very negative forest team. You can see why they have only won a couple of away games.

Archived