IGNORED

My Strating 11 With No Injuries

mightyreds89

steve p in before basso you must be having a laugh. did you see basso yesterday, he was top class.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree Basso was very very poor yesterday.

He made 2 or 3 saves that were fairly routine but he made them look good by theatrical diving! He also had several saves that he nearly lost control of that on anotehr day a striker amy have toe poked home.

He came for several crosses and semi spilled them and managed to grab them just in time, as well as dashing off his line for a through ball that he got no where near we were lucky the ball went so wide that the striker was not able to hit a shot in front of the ateyo.

On top of this his kicking was awful he twice kicked staright to forest players and also kicked out of touch a few times. Also Louis Craey and Fontaine did not look comfortable with his communication when he was coming of of his line and they kicked away before he could get there! Very shaky to and those sat around me!

Also on seceral ocassion 3000 forest fans were singin dodgy keeper so thats 3000 plus those around me who agreed.

Also on seceral ocassion 3000 forest fans were singin dodgy keeper so thats 3000 plus those around me who agreed.

Also at Port Vale in December we had 300 guys singing "My Rabbit hutch is bigger than this". I wouldn't like to say, but I don't think that there are 300 rabbit hutches bigger than Port Vale's stadium in Bristol... :rolleyes:

The only changes I would make to the side is basso keeping his place (he may not be the best of kickers but is a great shot stopper) and i'm sure they are working on his kicking on the training ground. heywood instead of fonataine, i don't think he did anything wrong before he got that unfortunate injury, and Mccamon in place of stewart, I think we have more of a goal threat with Mccamons presence. The only other changes I would make in the summer is replacing murray.. IMO. I don't know why but I just don't see him affecting the game so much anymore, not like he used to. he doesnt seem to get involved a awful lot.

4--4-2

Phillips

Orr Carey Fontaine Woodman

Cotts Skuse Noble Murray

Brooker Stewert

Subs:

Basso

Russell

Whilkshire

McGammon

Heywood

3-5-2