IGNORED

Disappered!

BCFC_Dan

I loaned a player in as cover for an injury and he's not in my squad list!

He's in my list of "loans in" and I can view his profile - and he's down as playing for my club - but I can't select him for games! I've checked all the filters and everything, and he's just not there.

Anybody else seen this or know what to do?

The only things I can think of are:

- He's recently moved from being a player/coach to being just a coach. He's retired from playing but his playing stats are still visible?

- His work permit has expired (but then surely he'd be in the squad list)

Beyond that, I've no idea....

Have you tried moving him between senior squad/reserves in his profile? That might make him show up?

The only things I can think of are:

- He's recently moved from being a player/coach to being just a coach. He's retired from playing but his playing stats are still visible?

- His work permit has expired (but then surely he'd be in the squad list)

Beyond that, I've no idea....

Have you tried moving him between senior squad/reserves in his profile? That might make him show up?

It's none of those I'm afraid. I think it must just be a bug in the game. I suppose I could try terminating his loan and then re-signing him.

It's none of those I'm afraid. I think it must just be a bug in the game. I suppose I could try terminating his loan and then re-signing him.

Just offer to renew his loan contract. I had the same when i signed John Filan, it would only let me offer him a basic wage (no bonus's) so i did, he accepted but never appeared, so i player searched found him and it said he played for me but it didn't give me the opportunity to play him or dicipline or scout report or anything. So i offered him a new contract which let me give him bonus's and he accepted and now plays for me!

Archived