IGNORED

Warning Of Possible Trouble On Friday

cheshire_red

The former Keyboard player from 80's band "Scritti Politti" is joining the NCF on Friday for the big "off" with you City Lads!

Whoa, I'm sure we could do better than that...

Maybe this is the way forward, instead of fightin, members of certain 'firms', can settle their differences with an 80's music quiz.

Just wait until theres a dissagreement about who was in the original line up of Sister Sledge!!!!

Oh, I don't know R4L, 'sledging' has been going on for years in cricket!

I just hope this ex-Sritti Pollitti keyboard player doesn't team up with Shabba Ranks for a rendition of 'She's a Woman', or we'll all be Mr Blubberman!

Oh, I don't know R4L, 'sledging' has been going on for years in cricket!

I just hope this ex-Sritti Pollitti keyboard player doesn't team up with Shabba Ranks for a rendition of 'She's a Woman', or we'll all be Mr Blubberman!

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I wonder if we can recruit Sigue Sigue Sputnik? If we do, I wonder if instead of a handgrenade, GJ will use a love missile if were doing well next season??

What we really need is for everyone who ever performed with Earth, Wind and Fire to attend home games.

No problem with 15000 attendence then

I understand that Bradley Orr performed with wind and fire last Saturday. I expect the earth moved a little too. Excuse me.

The former Keyboard player from 80's band "Scritti Politti" is joining the NCF on Friday for the big "off" with you City Lads!

Whoa, I'm sure we could do better than that...

whats the keyboard man going to do. play them to death

pathetic bunch of @@@@@@

Archived