IGNORED

Hey Bc Fans!

Guest Crab Lungs SFC

Guest Crab Lungs SFC
Well done mate.  Some hilarious quotes. 

Good luck in the Premiership, you deserve it with one of the best grounds and bunch of fans in the country (apart from us lot of course).

Thanks Stoke_Gifford_Red :dunno:

Really appreciate the fans' comment, cos, us Saints fans get tired of listening to Portsmuff fans quote one person saying they have 'good support' and turning it into the opinion of 40,000. For example;

Boring Portsmuff Fans

Anyway, as I said, I'll check back every now and again and say Hi - all the best,

SFC CL

Guest Crab Lungs SFC
I went to your ground last season and Pompey's about 5 years back and yours was a lot better, I think pompey only had about 10000. 

Mind you, you may have a good ground and all that but not many people post on that there forum of yours, well compared with our anyway. :P

Really?

I think it might be something to do with the forum only being up since August - but who knows? :dunno:

You could well be a bigger club than us! After all, Bristol is a much bigger city!

Are their any plans to extend Ashton Gate, if, need be? Say for example, you got to the Prem. Whats the capacity now - is it 23,000?

You do well enough to get the amount you do in Div 2..... but if you were in the Prem, who knows?

Guest Crab Lungs SFC

Cheers guys...

Rumour on the grapevine is its Hoddle... Wigley being the smokescreen to calm the supporters, but its been absolute anarchy and will be more so if he returns.

I'm not 100% against the move as such, and we played some good stuff under him and had a good record - 52 games, 22 wins, 18 draws, 12 defeats.

I'm just telling myself that he left for the right reasons, afterall, he supported Spurs, played there, was idolised there and he quoted when he left that Spurs were the only club he'd ever leave Southampton for... but he's been dishonest in the past......

People are so so so ######ed off with Glenda and the way he left us in the ######. No doubt, when he returns, he'll be under immediate pressure to get results or he'll be forced out.

I'm missing WGS (wee Gordon Strachan/wee Ginger Scot) already - I'm not surprised how infectious the guy is - seen him mentioned on the sites aswell, but, I've always liked Bristolians since I had a holiday in Somerset a few years back and remember buying the BCFC season review paper...!

Cheers for the kind words, and, as I said, all the best for the rest of the season.

Regards,

Ben aka CL.

Archived