IGNORED

Mourinho

Northern Red

"11 against 11 they never beat us!"

I don't really care Jose, they beat you over the tie, you're out, I laughed, uncontrollably.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

....we Live in a beautiful world, yeah we do yeah we do... ('Beautiful World' - 'Coldplay')

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PS/just seen the Swindle goals too :laugh:

I don't really care Jose, they beat you over the tie, you're out, I laughed, uncontrollably.

....we Live in a beautiful world, yeah we do yeah we do... ('Beautiful World' - 'Coldplay')

PS/just seen the Swindle goals too :laugh:

Jose Mourinho is cocky, up himself, loves himself and thinks he is number one

Everyone hates him??

Yet Brian Clough was just as cocky, arrogant, up himself.....people loved him

odd

Everyone hates him??

odd

That is because in this country we like are own, we don;t like foreigners coming here and acting so publicly confident. We need them to fail.

Especially as the owner of the club is a Russian Billionaire that nobody really knows about.

If Richard Branston had bought Chelsea and done all the same things. Nobody could really say there would be so much animosity.

Its because they are not British!

Alex Ferguson (in his prime) was just as bad, same Roy Keane, they were for along time the richest club in the wrold, but nobody hated them as much as they do chelsea.

Now they have FOREIGN owners, even their own fans are a little funny.

I am not about to sput the 'R' word, but there is a consistent theme here.

Everyone hates him??

odd

That is because in this country we like are own, we don;t like foreigners coming here and acting so publicly confident. We need them to fail.

Especially as the owner of the club is a Russian Billionaire that nobody really knows about.

If Richard Branston had bought Chelsea and done all the same things. Nobody could really say there would be so much animosity.

Its because they are not British!

Alex Ferguson (in his prime) was just as bad, same Roy Keane, they were for along time the richest club in the wrold, but nobody hated them as much as they do chelsea.

Now they have FOREIGN owners, even their own fans are a little funny.

I am not about to sput the 'R' word, but there is a consistent theme here.

I hear your folks points and would just like to put forward my defence. Mr 'I zink I have absolutely no humility whatsoever' I do not like due to never having seen one ounce of grace in his defeats ever.

Old Big 'ead retired when I was still a relatively little boy, have a strong inkling I would not have liked him though.

I like the genuin and honest men in Football, the ones with a little integrety. Am a very big fan of David Moyes for instance.

I will refute the claim Chelsea are/were more hated than Manchester United, they certainly aren't in my book. I support ANYBODY playing against Manchester United (apart from maybe Rovers).

For the 'R' word claim, the highly talented Gianfranco Zola I like, Claudio Rannieri I like, the current Dutch Tottenham coach I like (His name escapes me) .....I could go on.

It's the 'A' word (arrogantest) you could fairly accuse me of. Thierry Henry, Jose, Fergie and Cloughie not my favorate people. Nationality has nowt to do with it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

....hey now, look at you now, flowers in the window it's such a lovely day, and I'm glad you feel the same, stand up out in the crowd you are one in a million and I love you so, lets watch the flowers grow....

('Flowers In The Window' - Travis)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I hear your folks points and would just like to put forward my defence. Mr 'I zink I have absolutely no humility whatsoever' I do not like due to never having seen one ounce of grace in his defeats ever.

Old Big 'ead retired when I was still a relatively little boy, have a strong inkling I would not have liked him though.

I like the genuin and honest men in Football, the ones with a little integrety. Am a very big fan of David Moyes for instance.

I will refute the claim Chelsea are/were more hated than Manchester United, they certainly aren't in my book. I support ANYBODY playing against Manchester United (apart from maybe Rovers).

For the 'R' word claim, the highly talented Gianfranco Zola I like, Claudio Rannieri I like, the current Dutch Tottenham coach I like (His name escapes me) .....I could go on.

It's the 'A' word (arrogantest) you could fairly accuse me of. Thierry Henry, Jose, Fergie and Cloughie not my favorate people. Nationality has nowt to do with it.

....hey now, look at you now, flowers in the window it's such a lovely day, and I'm glad you feel the same, stand up out in the crowd you are one in a million and I love you so, lets watch the flowers grow....

('Flowers In The Window' - Travis)

If you refute the R word claim based on a riposte of such names as Zola and Ranieri who both incidently didn;t win much, then you are missing the point.

These are friendly foreigners that offer no threat, and didn;t win major prizes, no wonder veryone likes them,, Martin Jol is the same.

There is a strange undertone in the english football game that is beyond the r word as it is so institutionalised and cultural.

Like I said, if Richrad Branson or Jack Walker owned Chelsea, people wouldn;t hate them as much. It's the fact that it's a little known Russian guy that has come to dominate are game, we don;t like that.

In fairness he hasn't actually had that many defeats to be graceful about - I think maybe 10 in all competitions since he took over? He was fairly blunt about the mauling they got from Boro too.

Barca were the better side but he was right that the sending off completely changed the tie, and Messi's play acting was disgraceful.

I didn't like him initiallly but he's starting to grow on me. You can't help but respect how his team are dominating the league and how much important English players like Terry, Lampard and Cole have massively improved under him. He seems to be the only manager in the country who doesn't let the press bother him one bit, and in fact he plays them like a violin. The difference between Mourinho and Ferguson in their usual whining to the press is that usually Mourinho is right.

Nibor

If you refute the R word claim based on a riposte of such names as Zola and Ranieri who both incidently didn;t win much, then you are missing the point.

These are friendly foreigners that offer no threat, and didn;t win major prizes, no wonder veryone likes them,, Martin Jol is the same.

There is a strange undertone in the english football game that is beyond the r word as it is so institutionalised and cultural.

Like I said, if Richrad Branson or Jack Walker owned Chelsea, people wouldn;t hate them as much. It's the fact that it's a little known Russian guy that has come to dominate are game, we don;t like that.

Understood.

It's not so much I hate Chelsea, it's just they bore me. I did/do hate Man Utd (hate relatively in the world of football I'd like to add, and also not due to jealosy before anyone suggests it.) Never dispised Liverpool in the same way and I get the feeling they were generally less hated in the 80's as Man Utd were in the 90's.

Trying to think of a non-arrogant successful foreigner in the English game - ah, Arsene Wenger. He does whinge to much though! I also quite like Rafael Benitez and didn't mind Houllier before him.

I still don't have much time for Blackburn since they bought the league in '95.

Can only agree about the ingrained institutionalised racism within society. Interesting to see how few non-white(if I'm allowed to put it that way in this highly sensitive age?) faces there are attending football.

Was only talking to somebody from Zambia the other day and along with her agreeing how upper tight lipped and generally unfunky the English are she said ''It's not so much what people say thats racist, it's how they make you feel''.

Racism it seems is fairly unconscious, not that weird though imo, it is down to fear of the 'other' I reckon. Anyone different is treated with suspision. Could go on and on about this all day.

Finally though, reason I laughed at Jose last night was not due to him being foreign, not due to him being successful but due to his innability to take defeat like a man.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You're teaching youth to learn in school how the cow fly's over the moon, you're teaching youth to learn in school about how the dish runs away with the spoon...so you can't blame the youth.... ('You Can't Blame the Youth' - Ben Harper)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nibor, yeah, he's not lost that much and the red card did effect the tie, Barca were better last night though, can you ever invisage Jose turning around and saying my boys were beaten by a better team today? I can't.

Also, he is a hypycrite and I have no sympathy for anyone in Football who moans about dodgy decisions. What goes around, comes around.

Sorry Nibor, missed out your Boro point. I doubt credit was given to Boro actually being better on the day though, not that this is a particularly strong argument on my part.

I think the point is that these 'arrogant' types ('winners' you could also call them) are not interested in winning popularity contests.

People like Fergie and Jose are far more interested in the plaudits that come with success. If they have to irritate people to acheive that doesn't concern them in the slightest.

Jose's complete denial that his team could be fairly beaten by even Barcalona (clearly the best club side on the planet, apart form BCFC) is quite a funny character trait.

John Terry blatantly dived for the penalty, but I'm sure Jose wouldn't accept that or criticise him for it.

As for Branson, what a horrible bloke.

I think the point is that these 'arrogant' types ('winners' you could also call them) are not interested in winning popularity contests.

People like Fergie and Jose are far more interested in the plaudits that come with success. If they have to irritate people to acheive that doesn't concern them in the slightest.

Jose's complete denial that his team could be fairly beaten by even Barcalona (clearly the best club side on the planet, apart form BCFC) is quite a funny character trait.

John Terry blatantly dived for the penalty, but I'm sure Jose wouldn't accept that or criticise him for it.

As for Branson, what a horrible bloke.

Ah, my dear Mozo, I've been expecting you.

Fair play on your point, I agree it can be seen as a funny personality trait, personally though I prefer winners who can win without making themselves look like ****'s.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Shot through the heart and you're to blame darling, you give love a bad name....

(Bon Jovi)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ah, my dear Mozo, I've been expecting you.

Fair play on your point, I agree it can be seen as a funny personality trait, personally though I prefer winners who can win without making themselves look like ****'s.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame darling, you give love a bad name....

(Bon Jovi)

A bit of humility goes down well for me too.

Having said that, I can be a **** on the footy pitch if I think I can rile people or gain some sort of advantage. That's just being competitive though. I wouldn't cheat or deny defeat though!

Going back to Jose criticising Messi, didn't Makalele do a classic face-clutch in the champs league last year?

A bit of humility goes down well for me too.

Having said that, I can be a **** on the footy pitch if I think I can rile people or gain some sort of advantage. That's just being competitive though. I wouldn't cheat or deny defeat though!

Going back to Jose criticising Messi, didn't Makalele do a classic face-clutch in the champs league last year?

I think I could probably produce a whole catalogue of cheating Chelsea antics.

Still not convinced about this twatt15hne55 though. Gary Lineker had a rather successful career and managed to refrain from it.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...they do it because they were born to do it, just like Willy Wonka was born to be a Candy Man and you look like you were born to be a Wonkera.... (The Candy Man)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I think I could probably produce a whole catalogue of cheating Chelsea antics.

Still not convinced about this twatt15hne55 though. Gary Lineker had a rather successful career and managed to refrain from it.

...they do it because they were born to do it, just like Willy Wonka was born to be a Candy Man and you look like you were born to be a Wonkera.... (The Candy Man)

I bet you could, they're no better or worse than any top European club for cheating.

Rijkaard seems more down to earth, it's Fergie who winds me up the most.

Stuart Pearce has the right mentality for me.

I bet you could, they're no better or worse than any top European club for cheating.

Rijkaard seems more down to earth, it's Fergie who winds me up the most.

Stuart Pearce has the right mentality for me.

I don't think there's a man alive who couldn't learn a thing or two from Psycho. Absolutely no B/S whatsoever - straight down the line, same as Moyesy.

Thing is with Fergie, Jose, Cloughie and the like, I do actually sometimes like them because when they do lose you can take all the 'Ha F-You!' side of your temper and release it quite harmlessly/deservedly on them and watch on as the sad little t055er that they really are is revealed (ie/Jose last night). Notice Thierry's been knocked down a few pegs since Arsenal's demise. ( :laugh: ). Whereas when things are going badly for dignified people I tend to feel for them.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever did suck...(Homer)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Archived