IGNORED

Ronan "bloody" Keating!

bh_red

Oh my god, already feel like I want to kill myself, either way though I'd imagine it will probably sell out so i suppose it is just a case of, not my kind of music but if it makes the club a sack of cash, WHO CARES!

Well Done Sexstone..........(i suppose!)

Oh my god, already feel like I want to kill myself, either way though I'd imagine it will probably sell out so i suppose it is just a case of, not my kind of music but if it makes the club a sack of cash, WHO CARES!

We'll never any top artists at Ashton Gate unfortunately! I suppose Elton John is/was a top artist I suppose, but thats for the slightly older generation....

Blue, Ronan Keating, The Who??? well i suppose it is just Ashton Gate and not wembley??

And like you say the club will make money out of it..................

Just a thought..... I wonder if the club ever entertained the idea of top stand up comedians?? Like Lee Evans, Peter Kay.........I'd certainly go to that!

We'll never any top artists at Ashton Gate unfortunately! I suppose Elton John is/was a top artist I suppose, but thats for the slightly older generation....

Blue, Ronan Keating, The Who??? well i suppose it is just Ashton Gate and not wembley??

And like you say the club will make money out of it..................

Just a thought..... I wonder if the club ever entertained the idea of top stand up comedians?? Like Lee Evans, Peter Kay.........I'd certainly go to that!

Having Lee Evans would definately help them water the pitch over the summer :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Bit of a risk this one, as I cannot see more than 10,000 tickets selling.

The Who, Neil Diamond and Elton John are big artists with large fan bases and you would expect sell outs (or near).

Hell of a gamble having Ronan Keating. Would be nice to see a more modern band, i.e. Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs etc....

Bit of a risk this one, as I cannot see more than 10,000 tickets selling.

The Who, Neil Diamond and Elton John are big artists with large fan bases and you would expect sell outs (or near).

Hell of a gamble having Ronan Keating. Would be nice to see a more modern band, i.e. Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs etc....

I feel you may be incorrect, Ronan Keating annouced a couple of weeks before mothers day? Sounds like perfect marketing if you ask me. If he can sell out wembly, I can see it being a big crowd. Easy mothers day gift. He has quite a large fan base, as he has been around for a while. Fingers crossed a big money maker for the club. xxx

Anything that makes the club money and puts us back on the map please please please!

You don't have to like them, they may not be to your taste, but if it brings the money in, who cares? xxx

Your right, I apologise...... any income for the club is good income :city:

Dreadful choice..........with all due respect Colin Sexton, id rather see you on a stage, singing "ag go do do do" with a ra ra skirt on!!!!!

Then again 23,000 young girls at Ashton Gate........whats that ticket hotline number :thumbsup:

Archived