IGNORED

Girls Aloud

Goldberg

Because another thread kinda makes me look like an obsessed Girls Aloud fan (they are fine until they open there mouths) I was wondering what other people thought of them (not singing ability)

I rate them:

1, Kimberly (black hair)

2, Nicola (the ginger)

3, Cheryl, (mrs cole)

4, Sarah (blondey)

5, Nadine, (Irish one, only last because she is too thin)

Because another thread kinda makes me look like an obsessed Girls Aloud fan (they are fine until they open there mouths) I was wondering what other people thought of them (not singing ability)

I rate them:

1, Kimberly (black hair)

2, Nicola (the ginger)

3, Cheryl, (mrs cole)

4, Sarah (blondey)

Now you're talking! Mrs Cole's pretty good. Is she the one who's [not] racist?

Too thin? :dunno: Wow, havnt heard a bloke say that for years!

(she does look like a bit of a lolly pop though!!)

What's the saying real (wo)men have curves, I really fancy a chuppa chups now

God this is a toughie! They are all fit but lets narrow it down:

Kimberley - Sounds like a Bradford Bricklayer.

Nicola - Scouse, will probably nick your car while you're having a slash.

Sarah - Looks like she's been around a bit.

Cheryl - Probably wiffs a bit if she's been borrowing Ashley's mobile.

So it's got to be the sweet Irish one for me, Nadine. Mmmmmm.

Now this is a thread I'm good at...

Mine has changed the past few months. Before, it was Cheryl. Had the luck to meet them years ago when they just got signed - and believe it or not, the ginger one was the most fittest. Shes a moody cow, so she is still bottom.

However, I am now going for:

1) Kimberley

2) Nadine

3) Cheryl

4) Sarah

5) Nicola

Guest revkev

For us older forum users:

Who's the fittest Nolan Sister?

Hot or not: Vera Lynn?

Mae West - a centrefold before her time?

Boadicea: queen of hearts?

Margaret Thatcher....... no I'm going to be sick now

I rate them:

1, Kimberly (black hair)

2, Nicola (the ginger)

3, Cheryl, (mrs cole)

4, Sarah (blondey)

Are you mad!

How does Nicola (the ginger, changed hair colour not to be ginger then went back to ginger) beat Cheryl, Sarah and Nadine easily the top three on the list :Mixed9:

Are you mad!

How does Nicola (the ginger, changed hair colour not to be ginger then went back to ginger) beat Cheryl, Sarah and Nadine easily the top three on the list :Mixed9:

Not mad, obviously just blind,

she looks fit in the calender

This thread is sad...... Yes, more sad than the amount of money spent on getting 'Girls Aloud' a profile .... When there are perfectly good talented people out there that might not look as pretty we forget that and just go on about how fit people are.......?

That said I bet half of you would just about give anything that has a pulse one........ pity you end up marrying them afterwards.................. think on big dreamers!

Pop music does not have to be sh1t.......... unless you want it that way....... and in reality you'd pork the ugly bird that lets you.... as long as your mates don't find out?

:handbags:

:dance:

:w00t:

Guest revkev

In defence of blokes it's genetically predetermined that we fancy women, that's how the species continues. In my case, my ideal pinup would be Dr. Linda Papadopoulos, brains AND beauty :wub: (check out via Google)

In defence of blokes it's genetically predetermined that we fancy women, that's how the species continues. In my case, my ideal pinup would be Dr. Linda Papadopoulos, brains AND beauty :wub: (check out via Google)

Not so my good Rev........ a bloke I work with has a preference for men ..... is that genetic or pre-determined or what?

His ideal pin up might be you?

Guest revkev

Not so my good Rev........ a bloke I work with has a preference for men ..... is that genetic or pre-determined or what?

His ideal pin up might be you?

Your colleague won't be continuing the species then. That too I think is somehow genetically predetermined, though don't ask me how. People don't choose their sexuality, which is why the debate over homosexuality in the Church is ridiculous.

And as for me being his ideal pin up? Good grief, he must be desperate!!!!

Archived