IGNORED

World Interview With Dw

Chessels Chick

Not sure if it's talking about same game (can't hear questions) but he seems to think they should have been 5-0 up at half time and that we scored two???!!

Most bizzare or is it just bit early in morning for me??

after listening to dannys interview i think this is the intreview from last season when we won 2-1 because he mentioned lita and next match being peterbrough.

after listening to dannys interview i think this is the intreview from last season when we won 2-1 because he mentioned lita and next match being peterbrough.

Just watched it myself....i'm soooo glad someone else picked up on this! Defo last season's interview! Bless 'em, eh? Couldn't get the Brooks & Johnson interviews to play though. :(

Apologies, most of the uploading crashed without me knowing at 3am.

I'm popping to AG later to fix this, written interviews will be available until the full press conferences for GJ, DW and SB are online.

Sorry!

Adam :blush:

I'm popping to AG later to fix this, written interviews will be available until the full press conferences for GJ, DW and SB are online.

Sorry!

Adam :blush:

Any chance you can get the highlights on there earlier than usual as I've not seen the goal yet due to being one of the 300+ still outside the ground at kick-off!

Any chance you can get the highlights on there earlier than usual as I've not seen the goal yet due to being one of the 300+ still outside the ground at kick-off!

Sorry we're governed by a ruling which states we can't put them online until at least 24 hours after the final whistle.

Adam

Sorry we're governed by a ruling which states we can't put them online until at least 24 hours after the final whistle.

Adam

Any chance you could also put "that save" on the main site for those of us without BCFC World? Why not advertise World with a "look what you're missing" article?

Guest Cary Grant supported City

No need to apologise!!.

We won Away at Milton both this season and last!!.

And both times under a "former" Manager!!.

:dance::dance::dance:

Archived