IGNORED

City Sms Service

magunn

Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but does anyone know how I can contact someone to complain about the SMS service or lack of it. I signed up 3 weeks ago and so far have recieved very few texts (none at all from MK Dons). I want to use the official service so that city benefit in some way but since I have paid in advance for a virtually non existent service I'm not happy.

Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but does anyone know how I can contact someone to complain about the SMS service or lack of it. I signed up 3 weeks ago and so far have recieved very few texts (none at all from MK Dons). I want to use the official service so that city benefit in some way but since I have paid in advance for a virtually non existent service I'm not happy.

It's 25p charged to your account every time a text is sent, so I don't see how they can charge you in advance :huh:

If you want to unsubscribe you can do that on the main site under text.

Mate, ditto, its awful, for 12 quid a month i to am thinking bout packin it in .

Was away in London this weekend, all i got was team sheets.... if the mob who sets all this us is listening sort it out.

To stop a D/D is aeasy. don't take the mick OUT OF US................

It's 25p charged to your account every time a text is sent, so I don't see how they can charge you in advance :huh:

Paid by direct debit for 3 months

I have stopped the payment for the next 3 months already. Has anyone else experienced problems recently

Paid by direct debit for 3 months

I have stopped the payment for the next 3 months already. Has anyone else experienced problems recently

Fair enough, apologies :blush:

I unsubscribed after being charged 85p/text. Complete waste of money tbh.

Archived