IGNORED

Day Of Hate

mozo

It's Monday. A rubbish day. Take the opportunity here to vent your frustrations.

What could be more cathartic than hate!

1. I hate the Gas

2. I hate Bono

3. I hate the Daily Mail newspaper

4. I hate Jim Rozenthal (and his bizarre nose)

5. I hate Stoke

Come on people hate something. :@ :@ :@

It's Monday. A rubbish day. Take the opportunity here to vent your frustrations.

1. I hate the Gas

2. I hate Bono

5. I hate Stoke

You're so full of it, you can have my share.

Guest revkev

1. I hate the Gas

2. I hate Bono

5. I hate Stoke

What's the point? It only eats you up. When something gets on your nerves just stick two fingers up at them, that's the way to do it. Here endeth my thought for today :pray:

Guest revkev

Thank you my love, I like to help.

Was reading about Julie Nicholson, the priest in St. George, who has resigned over being unable to forgive the killer of her daughter. I've no idea how I would feel in her situation, it's one thing to be able to feel forgiveness about something done to you or me personally, quite another to try to understand - much more to forgive - a person who has harmed someone you love.

Am thinking too of the parents of the children murdered in Dunblane 10 years ago today, they would be sixteen years old now had they lived.

Too ture, I saw that on the news this morning. Cant beleave how quickly the time has gone, I remember that day really clearly. Such a tragic loss. I'm sure the people involved will be in everyones thoughts at some point today. Makes all of the things we want to complain about seem so trivial! xxxxxx

Sorry to change the subject but I think talk of Dunblane will send me under so, excuse for a second.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IIIIIIIII HHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMOOOOOONNNNNNDDDAAAAYYYSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is that the version of the song Bob Geldof doen't let us hear

Sorry to change the subject but I think talk of Dunblane will send me under so, excuse for a second.

Let it all out brother. Don't listen to that namby panby reverand and his pontifications. Ignore him and listen to my sermon of Monday hate, one day of getting things of your chest so that it can't burn up your soul from the inside like a festering cancer.

Which reminds me: I hate cancer - it's rubbish. Not as much as I hate bus drivers that intentionally wait for some one who's running after the bus to get to the doors before driving off.

I hate council tax. I hate footballers who do multiple rolls when they get fouled. I hate Ulrika Jonson.

I am hating this hangover, scrambled eggs, tea spoons that still have thar drip of manky tea on them, biros, yanks (my dad is a yank had to speak to him yesterday) and snow that doesn't stick.

But I LOVE La Hague - noticed it in your sig, one of the best films I've seen.

"We roll with OCB - yeh you know me!"

I roll with OCB :D

Oh as well mozo, don't limit yourself to just hating council tax, surely it should be anything council related?

Yeah, some love! Thats more like it!

I love chocolate, I love sunshine. i love knowing that the weekend is only 4 days away! I love going out on a week night when i know i shouldnt, I love Bcfc! :wub:

I love being a positive person on a thread full of "glass half empty" kinda people! he he he xxxxx

Guest revkev

Mozo and Barry Manc....... miserable #############!!!!!!!!

It's a new week, 3 points last Friday, Hopefully another 3 points next Saturday, Gas lost, HA HA HA Keep smiling.

There's not much you can do about some things in the world so don't fret about the. If you have a hangover, that's your fault!!!!!

And I'm hardly namby pamby, but thanks for the glowing endorsement anyway :)

What a joy you all are! :(

Cheer the heck up!!!!!!xxxxx

Come on Gems, play ball. A little bit of hate every now and then can actually add years to your life. I don't have any evidence to back that up, but it's conclusively true.

Gems, think of hate as a slap with a wet fish. Now tell me, is there no one you hate? Jeremy Clarkson? Abi Titmuss? Slap! Slap!

I hate Virgin Rail!

I also hate train ticket inspectors who insist on seeing peple's railcards as if we're all trying to pull a fast one.

Mozo and Barry Manc....... miserable #############!!!!!!!!

It's a new week, 3 points last Friday, Hopefully another 3 points next Saturday, Gas lost, HA HA HA Keep smiling.

There's not much you can do about some things in the world so don't fret about the. If you have a hangover, that's your fault!!!!!

And I'm hardly namby pamby, but thanks for the glowing endorsement anyway :)

It's just a bit of harmless hateful fun, reverand.

Yeah, some love! Thats more like it!

I love chocolate, I love sunshine. i love knowing that the weekend is only 4 days away! I love going out on a week night when i know i shouldnt, I love Bcfc! :wub:

I love being a positive person on a thread full of "glass half empty" kinda people! he he he xxxxx

Don't bring your love round here young lady!

Today is hate day. Tomorrow will start anew. You never know Gems I might start a day of Love just for you tomorrow. :wub:

Anyway, I hate Richard Madeley

Come on Gems, play ball. A little bit of hate every now and then can actually add years to your life. I don't have any evidence to back that up, but it's conclusively true.

Gems, think of hate as a slap with a wet fish. Now tell me, is there no one you hate? Jeremy Clarkson? Abi Titmuss? Slap! Slap!

I hate Virgin Rail!

I also hate train ticket inspectors who insist on seeing peple's railcards as if we're all trying to pull a fast one.

It's just a bit of harmless hateful fun, reverand.

See now you've said a slap with a wet fish I'm happy again and feel now hate! all i can picture is the mini advert with the naked men in the car that hit the bloke behind the head with the wet fish! he he he!)

Ok maybe I hate Brussell sprouts! Does that count? Oo, and i also hate lying! Thats a good one, oo I'm on a role now! :@ xxx

See now you've said a slap with a wet fish I'm happy again and feel now hate! all i can picture is the mini advert with the naked men in the car that hit the bloke behind the head with the wet fish! he he he!)

Ok maybe I hate Brussell sprouts! Does that count? Oo, and i also hate lying! Thats a good one, oo I'm on a role now! :@ xxx

Sorry Reverand, she couldn't resist some Monday Hate. 1-0 to the devil!! :devil: (I'm joking of course!!)

Gems, I too hate those things. See, we can share our problems with a little Monday Hate.

I love Abi Titmuss, wonder if she'd like to be a clergy wife???

That would increase the number of blokes going to my church

I've got to be honest Kev, if ever there were a human being whose soul is blemished, it's that manipulative, greedy, lustful wench. You may be just the kind of man she needs. The girl need morals.

When something gets on your nerves just

......think about trees I say, they always seem such peaceful folk. Oak trees are my personal favorate. They just sort of stand there doing what they do, probably thinking some wise thought and going hmmm. Good sorts man. Definately.

What I do hate is me being such an unmotivated bar-steward. Another thing is that I have just over 24 hours in which to write a 3000 word essay.

Thats about it for me for hate. I just don't think I was designed for doing things I don't feel like doing, the discipline chemical (disciplinia I believe) is severely depleted making certain practicalities necessary for a rich and fulfilling life hard work.

If only a hole in the market for people rabbitting bo110x would reveal itself, I could just sit down and talk b0110x until my hearts content.

Hmmm, cup of tea me thinks.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Have you seen the old man in the closed down market? picking up the papers with his warn out shoes, in his eyes you see no pride, hands heald loosly by his side, yesterdays paper telling yesterdays news. So how can you tell me you're lonely? and say for you that the sun don't shine, well let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London, I'll show you something to make you change your mind...

('Streets of London')

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I hate Virgin Rail!

Oh no. You'll get me started if you carry on about them. Please, I don't want to rant about Branson all day. I'll just do a quick one, make me feel better...

Richard ###### Branson. The anti christ. The epitomy of Thatcherism and everything that was wrong with it, and everything evil that came about it. If only, if only I had one bullet. Instead of that people talking about whether we should have a death penalty for murderers, surely we should discuss the pros and cons of 10,0000000 amps of electricity travelling through his testicles? He has ruined and already poo service, yet still allows for annual increases? 5p extra the **** wanted on New Years Day, that's £1.60 he said. I told him to ###### right off and asked him to pass the message on to Rich.

Now relax and breathe and relax....

Sorry Reverand, she couldn't resist some Monday Hate. 1-0 to the devil!! :devil: (I'm joking of course!!)

Gems, I too hate those things. See, we can share our problems with a little Monday Hate.

Christ are you putting this stuff in a tin and selling it?

......think about trees I say, they always seem such peaceful folk. Oak trees are my personal favorate. They just sort of stand there doing what they do, probably thinking some wise thought and going hmmm. Good sorts man. Definately. Oaks didn't think everything through though, silly buggers, for instance when they ask for the time, it's taken them that long to ask the question that the response is out of date, let alone right!

What I do hate is me being such an unmotivated bar-steward. Another thing is that I have just over 24 hours in which to write a 3000 word essay. Just write "Plagerism won't help me" 1000 times?

Thats about it for me for hate. I just don't think I was designed for doing things I don't feel like doing, the discipline chemical (disciplinia I believe) is severely depleted making certain practicalities necessary for a rich and fulfilling life hard work.

If only a hole in the market for people rabbitting bo110x would reveal itself, I could just sit down and talk b0110x until my hearts content. On a per with Profumo?

Hmmm, cup of tea me thinks.

Have you seen the old man in the closed down market? picking up the papers with his warn out shoes, in his eyes you see no pride, hands heald loosly by his side, yesterdays paper telling yesterdays news. So how can you tell me you're lonely? and say for you that the sun don't shine, well let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London, I'll show you something to make you change your mind...

('Streets of London')

Ha ha ha, was wondering when your brilliance might grace this thread. Fair play mate, haven't got a clue what you were on about.

Guest revkev

If only a hole in the market for people rabbitting bo110x would reveal itself, I could just sit down and talk b0110x until my hearts content.

You haven't watched "Question Time" then?

You haven't watched "Question Time" then?

I'm not sure Dimbleby's ready for WFT's irreverent claptrap. Mind you a Non-footy special would be good. Dagest and Bucksred can debate the political issues until they resort to fisticuffs. You can provide the balanced view of the clergy, whilst Baz and WFT confuse the nation with their esoteric blathering.

I'm not sure Dimbleby's ready for WFT's irreverent claptrap. Mind you a Non-footy special would be good. Dagest and Bucksred can debate the political issues until they resort to fisticuffs. You can provide the balanced view of the clergy, whilst Baz and WFT confuse the nation with their esoteric blathering.

On that note I'll start a thread. See you in an hour or two mwahaha.

Guest revkev

I'd insist on Red Goblin's contribution too, if anyone can turn Question Time into a 17th. century farce, it's him. Maybe we could turn it into a Civil War costume drama?

I feel a script coming on...................

Archived