IGNORED

Rooner

wackojacko14

Guest HampshireCider

As I was just reading BBC Sport Gossip and Transfers Glen Roeder says that Wayne Rooney will be the worlds best player in a couple of years,i'm sure you will agree the same as me, does any of you think different :dunno:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

hard to judge really, hes improve unbelevibly since joining man u but worlrds best :dunno: I'm sure he will be up there but in a different way, he will never have the tricks of ronaldinho but ronaldinho will never have the sheer strength to push players away like rooney.

they both have the pace though and ronaldinho is just a god with the ball at his feet, and constantly featured on soccor am's "showboat" for me ronaldinho will be the best in the world untill he leaves the game! :rolleyes:

I said to my Dad a good year or so ago that I believe both Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo will both be World Players of the year some time in their careers.

Rooney is already an immense talent and is sure to get there first.

Ronaldo is a bit wasteful at the moment, but, his ball skill is mesmerising at times and under good coaching he is another Ronaldhino in waiting.

I think Rooney is amazing and he seems to get better and better, I watched MOTD highlights and he was amazing for Man u against Newcastle. I think he's the best young player in the world already and if he has a good world cup then maybe he'll win the vote.

Ronaldino was also amazing for Barca against Chelsea last week, but he faded in and out of the game. Rooney doesn't seem to do that, he's always involved.

I think he will be the best player in the world sooner rather than later.

:englandsmile4wf:

I said to my Dad a good year or so ago that I believe both Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo will both be World Players of the year some time in their careers.

Rooney is already an immense talent and is sure to get there first.

Ronaldo is a bit wasteful at the moment, but, his ball skill is mesmerising at times and under good coaching he is another Ronaldhino in waiting.

RONALDO??! RONALDO??!

Overated pansy. Acts all hard when really thats only the case when hes around Wayne Rooney.

RONALDO??! RONALDO??!

Overated pansy. Acts all hard when really thats only the case when hes around Wayne Rooney.

I would reply in detail, but, let's fact it, would there be a point?

Over-rated pansy? Acts all hard? Miste all crucking fighty :Sleep12:

I would reply in detail, but, let's fact it, would there be a point?

Over-rated pansy? Acts all hard? Miste all crucking fighty :Sleep12:

Come on! Hes like all the rest of them, the sooner he stops jumping around pretending he has been shot, the better. When he stops cheating i will agree he is a good player, but i don't see how someone who blatantly cheats gets that credibility. Afterall, wheneva i have seen him play on tv, he gives it all out then jumps on the floor if theirs a small tackle which you wouldnt even get a foul for in this league.

Went to the Man U Newcastle game on sunday,Rooney was different class how he never scored more i'll never know.If you think ashton gates quiet you hav'nt been to old trafford,the geordies sang throughout,their favourite's being "60,000 muppets" and to the tune of Jose Mouriniho they sang "you stole my stereo" :rofl2br: .Give me Ashton Gate anyday.

Guest Tactical Genius

I hope we aren't going to start labelling players "world class" by the way that they perform against a Newcastle side that lay down and died. Especially if you then use that performance as a barometer for how someone should perform against Chelsea.

Guest The big cheese

Rooney will be up there a few years time but you may have people like messi, lampard, Adriano, henry, robinho and of course ronaldinho challenging for the worlds best player. I agree with sonofapitch that Ronaldo is a bit past his day and sammy eto hasn't been as great as he is supposed to. Rooney is great on his day but a great player has to be consistant which is a bit of a letdown for him. Also, I think that deco is nothing special and could be out of barcelona if hes not careful and so could eto, being replaced with maybe lampard, henry or maybe even rooney. :)

hard to judge really, hes improve unbelevibly since joining man u but worlrds best :dunno: I'm sure he will be up there but in a different way, he will never have the tricks of ronaldinho but ronaldinho will never have the sheer strength to push players away like rooney.

they both have the pace though and ronaldinho is just a god with the ball at his feet, and constantly featured on soccor am's "showboat" for me ronaldinho will be the best in the world untill he leaves the game! :rolleyes:

I agree

Whereas Ronaldinho wouldn't?

Nothing like a bit of xenophobia first thing in the morning, is there?

Of course, if Ronaldinho had a bump on the head and decided that he wanted to play for some obscure team called Bristol City, Dan C would be very vocal in saying 'no thanks, I'll stick with Bas Savage thank you very much, he's English'.

Come on! Hes like all the rest of them, the sooner he stops jumping around pretending he has been shot, the better. When he stops cheating i will agree he is a good player, but i don't see how someone who blatantly cheats gets that credibility. Afterall, wheneva i have seen him play on tv, he gives it all out then jumps on the floor if theirs a small tackle which you wouldnt even get a foul for in this league.

Ronaldo at present is by far the best player in the world, certainly the best in the prem. Lets see if you have changed your mind after a year or so :)

Ronaldo at present is by far the best player in the world, certainly the best in the prem. Lets see if you have changed your mind after a year or so :)

He hasnt tore a top teams defence yet. i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool......

so how can you say he's the best in the Prem, Let alone the PREM!

He hasnt tore a top teams defence yet. i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool......

so how can you say he's the best in the Prem, Let alone the PREM!

quite easily - Ronaldo

He didn't set up the goal at Liverpool then?

He didnt rip Arsenal apart 2 Seasons ago in the 4 - 2 game when he hadnt even hit his best form. And as for Chelsea they meet at the beggining and end of may so i await that one.

Archived