IGNORED

Jamie Smith - Gone?

cheshire_red

Well good evening. I can confirm that this afternoon I have signed right back Jamie Smith on a one month loan from Bristol City.

Goodbye Agent Smith.

Can't say i'm too surprised or bothered for that matter, he's hardly been in the frame since GJ arrived and with Orr now cementing right back Smithys days looked numbered.

A nice guy from what i gather, never moaned and got on with his job, a good pro.

GL at Brentford then! :)

I said this on other threads but I wouldn't have used him again based on his last "performance" I witnessed at Forest Away. He should have paid to get in, he was that much of a spectator. Just when we needed the senior pros to show their worth he let us down badly.

Well I always rated him a better right back than Orr.

:dunno:

Me too and word was that he was a positive influence in the dressing room. If he has gone then I wish him all the best

Ditto. He is a decent right back - we don't have too many of those so the squad is a bit weaker now.

It's funny how sometimes, you could almost predict what certain posters are going to say. :ph34r:

Well I always rated him a better right back than Orr.

:dunno:

You may be right given that Smith has played there for the whole of his long career (including at a higher level). But at the rate Orr is improving and the fact he is only 22 (I think) I have no problems whatsoever with him continuing to fill the right back berth. Smith has got about eighteen months left in him at best. Still, he is a good professional and deserves everybodies best wishes.

Archived