IGNORED

How To Contact Sl Now?

Red Cloud

Now the "Ask SL" forum's gone how can we ask SL questions?

Just in case it only by posting on here, I'd like to ask if there's any chance of "Young Adult" season tickets like Bradford have just announced?

Adults: £234 (early bird) £295

Young Adults: £138 (early bird) £175 (aged 16-21)

Senior Citizens: " " " "

Juniors:£75 (early bird) £95

Under 11s: FREE

What a cracking idea to gradually ease young'uns in to full paying adults, my son's just about to turn 18 & no way on this planet can he afford £300+

P.S Gulp! - look at theie full adult tickets - with their massive debts & low crowds as well!

The S.T is working out a way to replace the old "ask steve" forum.

And i know it will be discussed at tonights meeting as i have been discussing possible alternitives with other members today and will bring it up tonight for sure .

More to follow I'm sure

Just in case it only by posting on here, I'd like to ask if there's any chance of "Young Adult" season tickets like Bradford have just announced?

What a cracking idea to gradually ease young'uns in to full paying adults, my son's just about to turn 18 & no way on this planet can he afford £300+

P.S Gulp! - look at theie full adult tickets - with their massive debts & low crowds as well!

Yeah that a good idea for younger aldults to pay that amount

You could try either the Bear and Swan in chew magna or the Pelican public house's, though he drinks more in the Bear and Swan much nicer pub, He was stuck behind me coming out of Dundry other eve saw my city kit in back window as we were stoped in traffic and stuck up his thump. Made me laugh :city::city: though didn't see a kit in his car oh the shame.

You could try either the Bear and Swan in chew magna or the Pelican public house's, though he drinks more in the Bear and Swan much nicer pub,

First I've heard of it :blink: ...... must be his stunt double - hope you didn't ask too many tricky questions!

First I've heard of it :blink: ...... must be his stunt double - hope you didn't ask too many tricky questions!

First you've heard of it.... not necessarily untrue though eh... :P

I'm just teasing. Anyway, in response to the original thread, yes the Trust are looking to come up with new improved contact systems but in the meantime snail mail is your best bet. Steve also doesn't hide away - pop in the R&W or just have a wander around the ground pre kick off on a Sat. He'll be somewhere.

You may be interested to know firstly though that the club have always previously had a U19 or student ticket avcailable to ease fans in. Not sure if they scrapped that this season but certainly had it previously and was very reasonable I would suggest.

get a seat at a home match near the directors' box, and either shout your questions really loudly at him, or jot them down and make paper-aeroplanes to lob at him. Mind you don't take someone's eye out. Trained carrier pigeons are another option.

After having my student season ticket doubled in price to £220. I'll now have to pay full adult price for next season. There is not a chance in hell I can afford to fork out £400 odd when I'm still at University. A young persons price is a great idea.

Alright Chris, why can't you get a student ticket again while still at uni?

You could try either the Bear and Swan in chew magna or the Pelican public house's, though he drinks more in the Bear and Swan much nicer pub, He was stuck behind me coming out of Dundry other eve saw my city kit in back window as we were stoped in traffic and stuck up his thump. Made me laugh :city::city: though didn't see a kit in his car oh the shame.

I drink in both those pubs fairly regularly and never seen him in there. don't think he lives anywhere near Chew Magna. Do you mean someone else?

But to answer the original question I think its intended that questions can be chanelled through to SteveL via the Supporters Trust.

EDIT - just saw the reply from Mrs SteveL.

I drink in both those pubs fairly regularly and never seen him in there. don't think he lives anywhere near Chew Magna. Do you mean someone else?

But to answer the original question I think its intended that questions can be chanelled through to SteveL via the Supporters Trust.

EDIT - just saw the reply from Mrs SteveL.

The Supporters Trust are working on a replacement for the Ask Steve L forum. A couple of colleagues are meeting Colin Sexstone later today and if the opportunity arises I am sure they will be able to ask the question.

Archived