IGNORED

6 Months Of Gj

mozo

What a turn around!

Carey and Woodman are back to their best. Bradley Orr has kept improving out of his natural position.

Fontaine was an inspired loan-signing. Steve Brooker is on top of his game.

Bristol City have won four of their last six, having drawn two.

The team spirit and togetherness is there for all to see, as illustrated today when a number of players went out of their way to shake Savage's hand when he was substituted. Nothing went Bas' way and there was a cheer from some fans when his number was raised which can't be a nice feeling.

There's every reason to believe that GJ is the man to take us forward.

i agree. it is a shame that because of the start of the season and that 9 match losing run. We could of been in a much higher position then we our now. :@

Although i say this every season, I am really looking forward to next season more then ever. Johnson is legend. Robbored, sorry mate, but you dropped a massive clanger with your Conference Manager post.

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK :englandsmile4wf:

i agree. it is a shame that because of the start of the season and that 9 match losing run. We could of been in a much higher position then we our now. :@

Although i say this every season, I am really looking forward to next season more then ever. Johnson is legend. Robbored, sorry mate, but you dropped a massive clanger with your Conference Manager post.

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK :englandsmile4wf:

Yes, it's a shame about this season but the key thing is that we're going forward again. Hopefully if we sign Fontaine and a couple of others we should be able to take a shot at the title next season. Obviously it's disappointing to have been stuck in or near the relegation zone for most of the season but at least we're going forward again. Tinman I'm afraid just looked clueless. We now need to keep the good run going until the end of the season and I think we ought to be able to achieve a top 10 finish. This will then boost the club (and season ticket sales) for next season and keep us going forward. As the go from yeovil on the othe thread said: "Momentum is everyhting"

What a turn around!

Carey and Woodman are back to their best. Bradley Orr has kept improving out of his natural position.

The team spirit and togetherness is there for all to see, as illustrated today when a number of players went out of their way to shake Savage's hand when he was substituted. Nothing went Bas' way and there was a cheer from some fans when his number was raised which can't be a nice feeling.

Totally agree, Carey has been absolutely fantastic recently and has done himself and the defence proud. I'm glad you mentioned Woodman as well as i think he has been a unsung hero at the back. He does his job, passes well, crosses well and gets foward when he can. Defensivly he has looked impressive as well, despite a few lapses with headers, hardly any winger has got past him.

There are so many players doing well at the moment, it is a slight injustice to single players out. I think the biggest credit must go to Gary Johnson, for creating a consistent, passionate and commited team.

Come on you Reds!

Rich

What a turn around!

Yep, well said Mozo. I'd add that Alex Russell is now looking like the player that he was hyped up to be since he has had a decent run.

YOU REEEEEEEEEDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

Yep, well said Mozo. I'd add that Alex Russell is now looking like the player that he was hyped up to be since he has had a decent run.

YOU REEEEEEEEEDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

Russell would have been my second choice for man of the match...Carey definatley deserved that title today though.

What a turn around!

I agree, Savage does'nt score goals, but weve got 2 target men with himself and Brooooooooker, Brooker scores goals and Savage does all the fancy work. I think he's a good player, next season he will have transformed into a much better player, although i don't know if fans were cheering because he was coming off or because they really were appluaded him, i'm sure other fans like him aswell, just not a proven striker yet, give the BFG a chance lads. One for the bristol city... :city::city::city: , great result today, cant wait for next season, with the team and management and players we have at the moment next seaon will be a doddle, this season would have been very different if it was like this at the start of this season. Lovin ya Stevie

Archived