Trust Meeting At The 3lions

cider head

well done for yesterdays meeting, i know it was done in

unorthodox way but it worked with the trust members just mingling

in with the crowd and listening to whats said, a bit of a ice breaker

and a few bridges built, and i hope you get some more meetings

like that going in the future.

well done.

And tompo if you stand for a position in the ST elections i will join the trust ;)

well done for yesterdays meeting, i know it was done in

unorthodox way but it worked with the trust members just mingling

in with the crowd and listening to whats said, a bit of a ice breaker

and a few bridges built, and i hope you get some more meetings

like that going in the future.

well done.

And tompo if you stand for a position in the ST elections i will join the trust ;)

It's a done deal.

I'd like to thank you and everyone else who turned up at the the Lions yesterday. It didn't quite go as I planned but it was still a worthwhile exercise. As you said some bridges were built yesterday.

The landlady of the Rising Sun said we could do something in there post match. If people think it would be a good idea I will try and do something for the Yeovil game. Just let me know.

It's a done deal.

I'd like to thank you and everyone else who turned up at the the Lions yesterday. It didn't quite go as I planned but it was still a worthwhile exercise. As you said some bridges were built yesterday.

The landlady of the Rising Sun said we could do something in there post match. If people think it would be a good idea I will try and do something for the Yeovil game. Just let me know.

the rising sun lounge would be perfect especially after a game where the pub gets

quite busy, i don't think the yeovil game is too soon as it would be good to keep the

momentum going and cash in on this little bit of feel good factor after a 6-0 win.

most of us will be in there after the yeovil game anyway ;)

I've just had a phome call from Bristol saying about a certain ex proffesional international footballer working in and playing for the 3 Lions next week, it sounds a bit far fetched to me, anybody else heard anything about this?

Thats the plan at the monet, too keep him out of trouble, not playing though..

I think I know the player you mean but I think perhaps your mate has his wires crossed a little?

Was good to meet everyone in the 3 lions. Unfortunately was hard to hear the group being addressed but informal discusions went well. Hopefully the people we met now know that we aren't all bad and will feel able to collar us personally should anyone have any future gripes.

Good little pub that 3 lions....

I've just had a phome call from Bristol saying about a certain ex proffesional international footballer working in and playing for the 3 Lions next week, it sounds a bit far fetched to me, anybody else heard anything about this?

don't say that we got them soon twice!! ismt andy Lewelyne there manager .

tompo an idea for any future 3lions meetings is that you could ask sean to set up his disco p.a for a microphone use and if with a radio mic it could be passed around to ask questions and returned to the speaker on the stage to answer, i think that would work well and all the pub can hear what is going on and it would give it a fun quiz feel to the meeting.

:farmer: and the mystery player hmmm blimey :w00t:;)

tompo an idea for any future 3lions meetings is that you could ask sean to set up his disco p.a for a microphone use and if with a radio mic it could be passed around to ask questions and returned to the speaker on the stage to answer, i think that would work well and all the pub can hear what is going on and it would give it a fun quiz feel to the meeting.

Thats a good idea. Why didn't I think of that on Saturday :doh:

From what Sean was saying the pub is closed on a couple of nights mid week but he would consider opening up for us if we wanted to arrange something. Something else to think about - not good at my age.

Look, I'm all for having a discussion but my singing days are far behind me in primary school!!!!

Karoke can be conducted by the likes of Mal and Old Spot.

Godd idea for a forum/quiz though

Look, I'm all for having a discussion but my singing days are far behind me in primary school!!!!

Karoke can be conducted by the likes of Mal and Old Spot.

Godd idea for a forum/quiz though

EastEnder, with 100+ City songs contained within your head you're the current bard of Bristol City FC. :dance: Dear olde Adge Cutler would have been proud of you.

Let's all 'av a disco

La la la la

Archived