IGNORED

Trouble Today At Craven Cottage

Dollymarie

Cracking game against Chelsea at Fulham today, and they deserved the win. The Chelsea disallowed goal was definitely a handball, and at least dear old Mourhino was gracious enough to accept that for once. Shame about the trouble at the end though, some muppets deciding to bring their clubs into disrepute.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13514654,00.html

Can I just say how pleased I was to see a pitch invasion in top flight football!

Regardless of trouble I like passion. Before anyone criticises the fans for their behaviour, look at the players who behaved in an equally aggressive manner.

Can I just say how pleased I was to see a pitch invasion in top flight football!

Regardless of trouble I like passion. Before anyone criticises the fans for their behaviour, look at the players who behaved in an equally aggressive manner.

Thats true that u never see them in the prem.

It warmed the cobbles of my heart.

What with the City Youngn's in the EE goading Gills fans yesterday, something must be in the air, long may it continue.

It warmed the cobbles of my heart.

What with the City Youngn's in the EE goading Gills fans yesterday, something must be in the air, long may it continue.

And safe standing is concept that appears to be getting noticed. Football's nearly back.

City are back

Hoorah!

Archived