IGNORED

Comments

BCFC Grim

Guys and garls, i think its time to stop slating robbored for his comments! everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is his. The reason this forum is gettin so quiet is due to behavior like this. Its a forum, to exspress your opinions, and hes getting stick for it. Give him a break, i don't agree with the man, but atleast he trys putting up an argument for his opinions.

Just lay off, Rant over!

Up the city :)

Guys and garls, i think its time to stop slating robbored for his comments! everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is his. The reason this forum is gettin so quiet is due to behavior like this. Its a forum, to exspress your opinions, and hes getting stick for it. Give him a break, i don't agree with the man, but atleast he trys putting up an argument for his opinions.

Just lay off, Rant over!

Up the city :)

I don't know Robbored but I'm sure, from the way he writes, that he's not an idiot.

But if you make bold statements expect them to attract attention.

As I've already said, I don't think it's worth using this win as an opportunity to harangue him but he knew full well that a blinding City result would lead to that. Like I said, he's not stupid.

But before we get too sympathetic, he argued in a provocative way, and when people are provoked they'll often be inclined to gloat when they can. That's life and we'll all get over it.

At least the forum's been busy again!

Archived