IGNORED

Me Thinking Aloud

i_am_red

yesterdays 6-0 win definatly made me positive for next season, not sure bout anyone else. We still have an outside chance of making the play-offs, (who thought fulham would beat chelsea, who thought carey would score 2 goals in 90 minutes?) But even more so it is looking more and more likely we can challenge next season.

But, and its a big michelle mcmanus but, I had the same feelings at the end of last season when we are playing well and looked what happened :crying: . Yet we knew where we went wrong we made massive changes when the sqaud were starting to play well under tinnion. We got rid of the nucleus of the team, coles, doherty, bell and lita amongst others. There was not much of a debate about that though, coles was a trouble maker (who we replaced with partridge??) and 200k was too good to turn down, doherty was not applying himself, bell wasn't playing and the emergence of golbourne made him a luxury, and lita wanted to go.

We signed stewart, who wouldn't say no to stewart without the use of hindsite, and we signed bridges shortly after losing leroy. IMO these were not tinnions signings but steve l signings to sell st's and keep fans happy after we sold leroy!

okay I'm rambling now but what I am trying to say that is hopefully GJ won't be forced into making huge changes, I can't see him making wholsesale changes and he has said as much, but with the probable rise in st prices steve l may want to sign a big name who we don't need, but then again GJ has much more experince than BT with dealing with chairmen and may be more resilent.

So i can't see many players coming in, probably big mac and fontaine, maybe savage will be given longer stays with the club. A left sided player maybe green and a striker will probably sign along with a GK.

I would expect most of the players currently out on loan will leave along with phillips (after his testimonial) and stewart.

For anyone who has read all that you deserve a medal I can't even be bothered to read through that so excuse any mistakes

Me thinking aloud -

Shall I make a cup of tea/ no I'll wait until I hear someone else go to the kitchen

Where's the TV remote?

Ah there it is.

Shall I stop posting drivel? No I'll wait until everyone else does.

Wheres my box of tissues? Oh well no ones watching. That's better.

Where's my magazine, I could do with a dump and a hand shandy

yesterdays 6-0 win definatly made me positive for next season, not sure bout anyone else. We still have an outside chance of making the play-offs, (who thought fulham would beat chelsea, who thought carey would score 2 goals in 90 minutes?) But even more so it is looking more and more likely we can challenge next season.

But, and its a big michelle mcmanus but, I had the same feelings at the end of last season when we are playing well and looked what happened :crying: . Yet we knew where we went wrong we made massive changes when the sqaud were starting to play well under tinnion. We got rid of the nucleus of the team, coles, doherty, bell and lita amongst others. There was not much of a debate about that though, coles was a trouble maker (who we replaced with partridge??) and 200k was too good to turn down, doherty was not applying himself, bell wasn't playing and the emergence of golbourne made him a luxury, and lita wanted to go.

We signed stewart, who wouldn't say no to stewart without the use of hindsite, and we signed bridges shortly after losing leroy. IMO these were not tinnions signings but steve l signings to sell st's and keep fans happy after we sold leroy!

okay I'm rambling now but what I am trying to say that is hopefully GJ won't be forced into making huge changes, I can't see him making wholsesale changes and he has said as much, but with the probable rise in st prices steve l may want to sign a big name who we don't need, but then again GJ has much more experince than BT with dealing with chairmen and may be more resilent.

So i can't see many players coming in, probably big mac and fontaine, maybe savage will be given longer stays with the club. A left sided player maybe green and a striker will probably sign along with a GK.

I would expect most of the players currently out on loan will leave along with phillips (after his testimonial) and stewart.

For anyone who has read all that you deserve a medal I can't even be bothered to read through that so excuse any mistakes

I read it all!

I agree about Bridges, and I think he has found his level for the stage of his career he is at.

As for signings - a left back, left winger, a sniffer and an experienced head in the middle of the park for those away trips to Millwall would be my signings.

Me thinking aloud -

Shall I make a cup of tea/ no I'll wait until I hear someone else go to the kitchen

Where's the TV remote?

Ah there it is.

Shall I stop posting drivel? No I'll wait until everyone else does.

Wheres my box of tissues? Oh well no ones watching. That's better.

Where's my magazine, I could do with a dump and a hand shandy

:w00t:

Archived