IGNORED

Rotherham

ciderup

Just been on a Rotherham site and there is a chance the home game against us could be their last game before liquidation.

Is there anything we as fellow football supporters could do to help them mark what could be an incredibly emotional event? A good turnout would certainly help.

Just been on a Rotherham site and there is a chance the home game against us could be their last game before liquidation.

Is there anything we as fellow football supporters could do to help them mark what could be an incredibly emotional event? A good turnout would certainly help.

I for one cant see them folding! not this season anyway I'm sure they wil make it to the end.

And as for the away following to the match i think the distance of around 180 miles will be too much for most,other than the most hardy of away followers,However if someone could get a company to subsidise a few coaches then the attendence will rise.i notice cats are charging £18+.

So if anyone has a few coaches lying around in the back yard now is the time to dust them off to help the rotherham plight.......

Another possibility is to get a topic pinned with regardes car sharing up there that would get a few more I'm sure

Just out of interest, if Rotherham were to fold today, this would be the adjusted table:

(POS TEAM PTS GoalDiff)

1 Southend 64 23

2 Swansea 62 23

3 Brenford 61 18

4 Huddersfield 60 11

5 Colchester 59 12

6 Oldham 59 5

7 Barnsley 57 14

8 Doncaster 50 1

9 S****horpe 49 -4

10 Notts Forest 48 6

11 Chesterfield 48 -3

12 City 46 -4

13 Tranmere 44 2

14 Bradford 44 -1

15 Port Vale 43 -8

16 Blackpool 43 -2

17 Bournemouth 42 -4

18 Hartlepool 41 -9

19 Gillingham 40 -16

20 Yeovil 38 -13

21 Walsall 36 -15

22 Swindon 36 -18

23 MK Dons 36 -17

As you could tell there'd be huge chunks gouged out of both the championship and survival races...

If it helps us stay up then good riddance. Yes, I'm a bad person.

:dance: Don't think there's anything in the world that's going to stop that happening and i for one can't wait.

Your team, it's fans, your gorund and your town are the biggest pile of ######*t i have ever come across

Quite frankly, relegation couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

:dance: "Boston, on a tuesday night....." :dance:

Should Rotherham fold, what happens to the amount of teams that go up/down from the divisions?

One less team will go down from this division, and one more team will go up to replace them (and one more from each league below until the natural balance is restored.)

The first thing that would help would be if a few more Rotherhams fans turned up every week for home games. :(

The other thing would be if The Board had lived within their means. :angry:

The PFA will probably keep them going for the next 8/9 games, they'll be relegated at the end of the season and will be able to start again.

I don't feel any sympathy for the club and if a few more go bust and santity returns to the game then all the better.

I feel sorry for the fans becuase, in the main, the few they have, have done all they could.

Archived