IGNORED

Stiff Little Fingers Bristol Gig

City Rocker

Just a wee reminder for you City rockers. SLF play the Academy, Weds 22nd March.

Interesting news though is that Bruce Foxton has left the band for pastures new after about 15 years on bass duties. But excitingly, the band's original bass player Ali McMordie has re-joined on loan til the end of the season. Crikey! :notworthy:

I reckon the boys will be Kicking Up a mighty Racket and no mistake :)

Just a wee reminder for you City rockers. SLF play the Academy, Weds 22nd March.

Interesting news though is that Bruce Foxton has left the band for pastures new after about 15 years on bass duties. But excitingly, the band's original bass player Ali McMordie has re-joined on loan til the end of the season. Crikey! :notworthy:

I reckon the boys will be Kicking Up a mighty Racket and no mistake :)

Top gig!

I must have seen the band 20-odd times and I reckon despite Jake losing his voice due to a bad cold, this show was one of the most memorable for a very long time. Bruce Foxton is still a legend but it was soooo good to see Ali back and he sure did look glad to be back. He is also officially the only bass player in the world who is skinnier than Foxton!

Also the crowd was bigger and the moshpit more incendiary than I've seen for a few years.

Outstanding :Party27:

Archived