IGNORED

Fans Voting With Their Feet

Guest Orj

The lowest home gate on a Saturday for a league fixture and the first below 10,000 in well over a year (August 2002). I know of 4 season ticket holders that simply couldn't be bothered going yesterday as they couldn't be arsed with the prospect of taking 3 hours out of their weekend to sit through the same monotonous, tiresome grinding that the management have got the players playing.

The is just no entertainment value at the moment. It is no wonder that Wigan get such small gates if they churn out performances like this every week but nick the odd goal more than us.

Forget Murray, people will be calling to bring back Walsh or Dziekanowski at this rate... Anything, just anything, to get the masses excited.

The season starts here, my arse. For an increasing number of fans, the season is rapidly coming to an end.

one thing you need to take into consideration is that we've had 3 home games in a week!

If i wasnt a season ticket holder then i wouldnt of been able to pay for all 3 matches. THink thats £16 per match plus drink, plus food. Not everyone can afford it. And if you could only afford to go to 2 which out of the last 3 games would you miss.

one thing you need to take into consideration is that we've had 3 home games in a week!

If i wasnt a season ticket holder then i wouldnt of been able to pay for all 3 matches. THink thats £16 per match plus drink, plus food. Not everyone can afford it. And if you could only afford to go to 2 which out of the last 3 games would you miss.

I put it to you that if City were playing brilliantly

scoring shed loads of goals week in week out

(failing that even just slightly entertaining)

People would FIND the money no matter how many games in a week

NO TO SEVERNSIDE

If we looked like scoring goals and beating teams then there is no reason we should have had a single Saturday league gate below 10,000 this season. It's as simple as that.

The life is gradually being sucked out by this stale, bland rubbish.

Well I'm not going to fork out £7.50 to travel by train to Bristol, then another £5 for dinner, then another £18 for the ticket and then another £3 for a snack on the way home.

Plus i'd have to get up at about 11 be leaving my house at 12, travel on my own and then when i finally get to the stadium which is my favourite part sit down and watch my team disapoint me so much that i wish i hadnt have bothered.

There is also the fact i ususally spend another £30 when I get bak in the pub because if my friends know I'm out i get dragged into a pub.

I only work part time and to spend all that money to watch City draw at home and play awful isnt my best form of entertainment.

Archived