IGNORED

Who's For The Chop?

glastonred

Considering that GJ has often talked about creating 'his' own team there could be quite a few familiar heads to roll pre-season. Although I don't necessarily agree with all of these, my candidates would be :- Wilkshire, Grant Smith, Jamie Smith, Bas, Big Mac, Marcus, Phillips, Woody, Scott Brown, Partridge, Adam Green and Keogh.

I'll let other's do the speculating, but I think when he said his team I don't think he meant an entire new personnel, just that he wanted to have a squad of his type of player, professional athletes in his own words, which is what we need in order to get out of this league imo.

Who'll get chopped I dunno :dunno: .

Considering that GJ has often talked about creating 'his' own team there could be quite a few familiar heads to roll pre-season. Although I don't necessarily agree with all of these, my candidates would be :- Wilkshire, Grant Smith, Jamie Smith, Bas, Big Mac, Marcus, Phillips, Woody, Scott Brown, Partridge, Adam Green and Keogh.

Woody's staying. Brown, Wilks, Stewie, Phillips and Keogh depends on their attitudes. The rest are outta here.

Can't wait for the beheadings!

Woody, Phillips and Keogh are likely to stay me thinks, Bas to get another year deal, would also keep scott brown, apart from that think the rest will be gone, though would like to keep wilkshire, oh and please can we get shot of harley and fortune

Wilkshire, Grant Smith, Jamie Smith, Marcus, Partridge,and clyton fortune

ovo adam green and big mac n calvin andrew prob wnt get a permant offer

alothugh i would like liam fontaine to get a contract i think he outta contract in summer?

dunno about scott brown and phillps depends on if the right offers come in

oh and rich keogh i think is best player outta of first 11 aint had a luk in and in the few ressies matches i saw he was god

Guest alex1089

Mate, sort your messages out! Don't do text talking, it gets very iritating and you'll get people complaining mate, I think what your were talking about made sense just don't use text talk in the future.

this is about the 3rd comment in a row ive seen criticizing another poster for there grammar etc .

Its not school you knew what he meant stop being such a pedantic idiot

Isn't 'text-talk' one of the forum sins along with bullet points and bumping threads?

this is about the 3rd comment in a row ive seen criticizing another poster for there grammar etc .

Its not school you knew what he meant stop being such a pedantic idiot

Actually I don't understand any of the first line :blink:

If Woody & Big Mac aren't here next season I'll be disappointed.

Wilkshire, Grant Smith, Jamie Smith, Marcus, Partridge,and clyton fortune

ovo adam green and big mac n calvin andrew prob wnt get a permant offer

alothugh i would like liam fontaine to get a contract i think he outta contract in summer?

dunno about scott brown and phillps depends on if the right offers come in

oh and rich keogh i think is best player outta of first 11 aint had a luk in and in the few ressies matches i saw he was god

W. T. F. ????????

I didnt know we had Serbian fans.

Guest yateady

BucksRed please! :)

imo its a case of who we will bring in, centre half, left back, left winger, centre forward, goal keeper. johnson jnr. this narrows it down in certain positions to, phillips, partridge, fortune, wilkshire,brown, savage :pray: and stewart.

wilkshire might stay.

however... phillips, brown, both smiths partirdge and clayton all look to go.

his loan signings might stay if they impress him. however andrews will prolly go. looks a bit to good.

i honestly cant see fickle lansdown letting marcus go.

i cant help it but lansdown knows as much as a rookie football manager player as much as a ###### pro chairman.

JOKE.

Archived