IGNORED

What The Hell Are They Doing This For?

Goldberg

Its Like Freinds, Then Joey... It'll never last!

Poor Jess, He's doomed to be a Z list celeb! You'll see him now, pawing the streets of london, with the likes of the bacardi cat leading him a stray! Oh, I cant watch! :crying: xxx

You can hardly blame Jess, after all Pat went off the rails a long time ago. Packed his job in and turned to crack I 'eard!

You can hardly blame Jess, after all Pat went off the rails a long time ago. Packed his job in and turned to crack I 'eard!

Well what with the postal strikes, you could hardly blame him. I also heard (in some glossy gossip magazine :ph34r: ) that Pat had had some sort of pay increase and jess and Him had had words. :@ I think it was all down hill from there really! xxx

Well what with the postal strikes, you could hardly blame him. I also heard (in some glossy gossip magazine :ph34r: ) that Pat had had some sort of pay increase and jess and Him had had words. :@ I think it was all down hill from there really! xxx

Well it was bound to go downhill at some point, that's the nature of living in te dales (very hilly) :blink:

Is anyone else aware that bob the builder is living in sin with wendy cos shes his girlfriend but they are not married!!!!

Shock horror!

Outragous! :blink: Call the Rev! He shall ask for forgivness! :pray: xx

That's just a little unfair. I would prefer the portly controller. It's just less degrading.

Sorry no offence, thats just always been his name, i did not know he had such issues with his size. :blink: I will apolagise now, and never speak of such things again. :me?: xxx

Sorry no offence, thats just always been his name, i did not know he had such issues with his size. blink.gif I will apolagise now, and never speak of such things again. innocent.gif xxx

Well, I am very offended. And quite frankly, the only way you can redeem yourself is to send me some of those bathroom photos that were taken with your razor.

I await with great enthusiam.

I read that Jess was upset by the fact that Pat was always in with Granny Dryden emptying his sack

That's just a little unfair. I would prefer the portly controller. It's just less degrading.

How about "The Calorifically Challenged Controller"

• Admin

Well, I am very offended. And quite frankly, the only way you can redeem yourself is to send me some of those bathroom photos that were taken with your razor.

I await with great enthusiam.

All the photo's the razors took are on Gillete's website....................................... :laugh:

Is anyone else aware that bob the builder is living in sin with wendy cos shes his girlfriend but they are not married!!!!

Shock horror!

Chris Evans had a small part in Bob The Builder.

He had an even smaller part in Billie The Piper!

That's disgraceful. Is nothing sacred!?!? :doh::crying:

It seems not! :o

Unless, of course, you're making some reference to me being slightly on the youthful side, and therefore finding cartoons very important? I do hope not! :doh:

Oh dear god nooooooo! :blush: xxx

Ditto! :blush::o

Archived