IGNORED

Lee Johnson

StapleHillPhil

Ex Jailbird, Graham Rix, has been sacked today, with Roman Romanov stating that he wasn't impressed by the additions made to the squad in January.

I seem to recall from January that Lee didn't see himself playing for Dad again in future. Perhaps that view has changed slightly after his short time in Edinburgh and he would welcome an escape route.

He'd definately fit the bill in terms of adding goals from midfield, and he'd obviously have no problem with the GJ philosphy.

Could he be the one for us?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ian/4832716.stm

Ex Jailbird, Graham Rix, has been sacked today, with Roman Romanov stating that he wasn't impressed by the additions made to the squad in January.

I seem to recall from January that Lee didn't see himself playing for Dad again in future. Perhaps that view has changed slightly after his short time in Edinburgh and he would welcome an escape route.

He'd definately fit the bill in terms of adding goals from midfield, and he'd obviously have no problem with the GJ philosphy.

Could he be the one for us?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ian/4832716.stm

I think our midfield is pretty well looked after at the moment, Noble, Russell, Skuse, Wilkshire, and Brown are all good players so I don't know if their is a need for Lee Johnson.

Off the field Hearts are in a mess, but they are currently 2nd behind Celtic in the SPL so I can't see what the Chairmans problem is!

I read the report on the BBC site and it seems the chairmain is unhappy with some of the 11 signings brought in by Rix in January, but then it says many of the signings were chosen by the chairman anyway! So as far as Lee Johnson is concerned I suppose it ultimately depends on who brought him whether he stays or not?

I think as long as their Chairman remains Hearts fans have a rough road ahead. I read their forum quite a lot when lee miller was on loan to them, they are fans just like us and I do feel for them.

The problem is not between farther and son, otherwise he would not be playing his son. I was not indicating that! I was meaning that if they joined, the squad my react in a negative way.

Calm down sweetie.Who is this "farther" bloke by the way?

The squad may well react in a negative way.But it doesn't change the fact that Alex Bruce is shite :w00t:

Calm down sweetie.Who is this "farther" bloke by the way?

The squad may well react in a negative way.But it doesn't change the fact that Alex Bruce is shite :w00t:

To get this straight, i was not on about The Bruces. I was on about Johnson and son. Bother Bruces might be poo at there job, no arguements from me there, but i was expressing concern over Johnson and his son, with regards to how our squad may react to the situation.

To get this straight, i was not on about The Bruces. I was on about Johnson and son. Bother Bruces might be poo at there job, no arguements from me there, but i was expressing concern over Johnson and his son, with regards to how our squad may react to the situation.

But you quoted the Bruce's originanly. The only time there was a negative effect was when Nicky Butt walked out due to someone whos far inferior than him playing instead. Alex Bruce isn't even our standard let alone the premiership.

Archived