IGNORED

Gary Johnson - Realdoll Manager

mozo

Why did he resort to the grenade? Why did his man-management skills lead to nine successive defeats? Why has he lost the plot with Bridges and Stewart?

Could it be that this time Steve Lansdown really has gone for the cheap option?

Anyone who has seen the 'one for the boys thread' will know that the RealDoll company supply hyper realistic synthetic love dolls.

For research purposes :whistle: I was looking through their products and found this model:

Football Manager Doll:

'Gary Johnson'

IPB Image

Male Realdoll Specifications:

flesh material high grade silicone rubber

skeleton - PVC w/ steel joints, urethane foam and vinyl components

hair - synthetic, balding

height - 5'1" (approx.)

weight - 220 lbs (approx.)

waist - 38"

Shirt size - large

skin tone - fair, medium, reddened

eye color - brown

pubic hair - brunette

penis size - custom sizing available

personality - cockney wide-boy

management style - cockney banter, grenades

preferred players - unproven grafters

So the truth is out. What's more the offer came with a free Bas Savage.

What! You mean to say that Robbored hasn't accidentally typed in his details as well and purchased every last Johnson doll. I know how jealous he is that he can't have the real thing, thats why he's developed such bitterness towards him.

:shifty: I only hope Mrs.Johnson isn't the violent type, well, she is the cockney type I s'pect so that minimilises that possibility.

Robbored had better watch his back, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Dinks, I can honestly say that I accidentally typed my bank details on the purchase page of that website. The internet confuses me. :ph34r:

Mozo, I am so glad that I brought realdolls to your attention - your life in your caravan would now appear to be complete. I imagine Trevor may not be too happy but hey ho.

Oh, and you're not alone, I accidentally ordered three love dolls myself on the confusing interweb. When my wife is out I get them out of the loft, sit them around the dining table and we discuss politics, religion and the meaning of life.

Mozo, I am so glad that I brought realdolls to your attention - your life in your caravan would now appear to be complete. I imagine Trevor may not be too happy but hey ho.

Oh, and you're not alone, I accidentally ordered three love dolls myself on the confusing interweb. When my wife is out I get them out of the loft, sit them around the dining table and we discuss politics, religion and the meaning of life.

Seems like there's a hole in the market for giraffedolls I reckon, tell Big Trev not to worry his long neck Mozo, I'm onto it.

I s'pect you get more sense out of them and a generally more enriching experiance than trying to do it with your wife.

(cyber slap heading my way from Dinky, Sophs, Dolly etc me thinks)

Seems like there's a hole in the market for giraffedolls I reckon, tell Big Trev not to worry his long neck Mozo, I'm onto it.

I s'pect you get more sense out of them and a generally more enriching experiance than trying to do it with your wife.

(cyber slap heading my way from Dinky, Sophs, Dolly etc me thinks)

I gotta be honest, Trevor is a RealDoll. You wouldn't get a real giraffe near Temple Meads!

Archived