IGNORED

The Sags Are 15-1 Favourites....

Dogbert

People who cheat will have their votes taken away before the draw.

The Sags who are multipule voting have totally waisted their time, which makes sence as supporting the Sags in considered a waiste of time too.

Assuming that Coca Cola aren't as pony as PlayForYourClub, that's good news.

Assuming that Coca Cola aren't as pony as PlayForYourClub, that's good news.

I hope so, and lets face it. its not hard to make an online competition cheat proof if you know what your doing.

over 30% of all votes for last years comp were voided becuase they were multiple, and the sad thing is that if you cheat just twice, both your votes are voided.

cheats never prosper, nor do sags.

People who cheat will have their votes taken away before the draw.

The Sags who are multipule voting have totally waisted their time, which makes sence as supporting the Sags in considered a waiste of time too.

Do you reckon some of the other front runners are cheating too then? Gillingham seem way too high we have twice as many fans but they have 7 times as many votes! :dunno:

Do you reckon some of the other front runners are cheating too then? Gillingham seem way too high we have twice as many fans but they have 7 times as many votes! :dunno:

Assuming the cheats are doing this by randomly generating / changing IP numbers (which would be logged alongside details), it would be easy to find a dodgy entry either by finding multiple IP#s with same details in the same day, details that are utter ********, or simply pinging IPs that turn out unresponsive (or otherwhise invalid). It's just a question as to whether CC can be more arsed to go to that trouble than PFYC, and I hope that's the case.

It's still every team into the hat though, so ultimately all the cheats are doing is cutting the odds, as that can't guarantee victory.

A far more interesting question is: How do Coca Cola choose their £1/4M player, and is he currently employed already?

of course they do, but don't worry yourselves, the competition is fool proof. my understand is that once a winner has been picked at random (including the cheat votes) great lengths are gone to check, by several ways some of which sephjnr has mentioned in ensuring that the certain voter has not voted more than once.

If any of the top 5 teams win i'll be boycotting Coco-Cola along with all the other PR greedy back stabbing multi nationals like McDonalds, Tescos, Pret A Manger and Ikea.

AVOID THESE AT ALL COSTS!!

Plus everthing Portuguese :shifty:

If any of the top 5 teams win i'll be boycotting Coco-Cola along with all the other PR greedy back stabbing multi nationals like McDonalds, Tescos, Pret A Manger and Ikea.

I guess if people have been making up phone numbers then it is fine because they wont be able to take the call to accept the prize. Having had a nose at the sags it looks like some of them are just submitting all their friends and families details - surely that is ok as long as there is someone willing to take a call.

Surely some of the top 5, well Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday have a fair few genuine votes though and probably are most likely to win.

What seems unfair is that a gashead who has entered genuinely once a day (73 days by my reckoning) has a 4834-1 chance of winning something, whereas for our 73 votes we have a 5696-1 chance of winning something.

It doesn't seem right that they have a better chance of winning. :@

I guess we'll just have to live with one of the drawbacks of being in a higher division though! :dance:;)

Archived