IGNORED

Monkey Fish Banana

mozo

Friggin heck that's a toughie!

Can I sleep with all of them or is that greedy?

Sorry, have to stick to the rules! :razz: One has to go off the cliff!

Chuck off a cliff= Chantelle Houghton

Chuck off a cliff= Kerry Katona

Chuck off a cliff= Javine :laugh:

As for the connection, I have no idea :(

Aww thats a bit mean! Kerry's a really sweet person I think!

Hard question...

Shex : Lindsay Lohan

Marry : Keira Knightly

Kill : Mischa Barton

One for men - Chantelle Houghton, Kerry Katona & Javine. Bonus Point if you tell me the connection ;)

One for women - Phil Mitchell, Grant Mitchell, Dennis (Who's surname escapes me).

Marry Grant cos hes got yummy eyes and we'd have lovely children

Kill Phil, just cos hes got that manky beard thing on his face.

Sex with Dennis cos hes blooming HOT!!!! (again though we'd problee have lovely children)

(shame hes dead)

Guest DrFaustus

Sleep with Lampard, marry Gerrard, push Beckham off a cliff! But they're all thick as two short planks!!

Hmm, Keira Knightly, Mischa Barton, Lindsay Lohan?

Friggin heck that's a toughie!

Can I sleep with all of them or is that greedy?

You want to sleep with the England midfield?

Fair enough I suppose.

Ok

Mark Owen

Gary Barlow

Robbie Williams

As these three seem to have been the subject of recent discussion, maybe one of the other girls would like to do the honours (and no boys you cant chuck all three of em off a cliff)

Sleep with Robbie, marry Gary, Mark off the cliff! Although they're all sweeties! (apart from Robbie, bit of a bad boy)! :D

Surely this forum has a feature that stops you creating threads when you get home drunk?

Back to the original topic for a moment, maybe we could fit breathalyser thingys on all computers so that you have to prove your in a fit state to be posting before it lets you.

Guest DrFaustus

What's wrong with that Doc? Have you seen their ball skills?

True, but they dribble a lot.

They'd have to close the Non-Footy forum down if they did that because none of the nutters

that post on here have a chance of passing.

That's the truth. More fun than the, 'my dad's bigger than your dad' crap on the main forum.

They'd have to close the Non-Footy forum down if they did that because none of the nutters

that post on here have a chance of passing.

I think my original post on this thread's is pretty good evidence of that.

Back to the original topic for a moment, maybe we could fit breathalyser thingys on all computers so that you have to prove your in a fit state to be posting before it lets you.

Oh no! We'd lose so many funny posts! :razz: I suppose you could always get some sober person to do the breathalyser for you?

I think my original post on this thread's is pretty good evidence of that.

Hehe, too true!

Ok

Mark Owen

Gary Barlow

Robbie Williams

As these three seem to have been the subject of recent discussion, maybe one of the other girls would like to do the honours (and no boys you cant chuck all three of em off a cliff)

Owen-Stab

Barlow-Shoot

Williams-Hang

Do all of mankind a favour. I should be knighted for that!!

It's unfathomably late and I have returned home for the 2nd night running with achohol coursing trough my veins.

Could I please extend my deepest enthusiasm for my original poem (yes it was a poem) about monkey's and fish and bananas.I love all three and home to engage in some horseplay that involves all of the said variables.

Lalalah!! I'm only a bit pished.

It's unfathomably late and I have returned home for the 2nd night running with achohol coursing trough my veins.

Could I please extend my deepest enthusiasm for my original poem (yes it was a poem) about monkey's and ish and bananas.I love all three and home to engage in some horseplay that involves all of the said variables.

Lalalah!! I'm only a bit pished.

Oh mozo, You do make I laugh! xxx

Archived