IGNORED

So......

Stedge

Can't say I have all week knowing we're playing them. Any other time I'd feel bad for them but with all this Fans Days rubbish I had a feeling this would happen.

We seem to get everytime at the worst possible time, with only a few exceptions...

Oh good bloody Yeovil are winning now too!

:@

Can't say I have all week knowing we're playing them. Any other time I'd feel bad for them but with all this Fans Days rubbish I had a feeling this would happen.

We seem to get everytime at the worst possible time, with only a few exceptions...

Oh good bloody Yeovil are winning now too!

:@

Yeah, looks like our player's got sucked in to the 'feel sorry for Rotherham day'.

As far as I am concerned they don't need any help from anyone if they have Sheffield Utd bankrolling them.

They have given money to Rotherham and let them have Jonathan Forte on loan and he was the main difference between the two sides. He showed everything that we are looking for - pace, strength and ability. Made Carey and Fontaine look like non-league defenders.

The ground, particularly the away end is a disgrace too. Never been to an away ground where so many people have taken videos on their mobiles to prove to their mates how bad it was!!!

Mind you, it blends into its surroundings well. The area around the ground looked like it had taken a direct hit from a scud missile!!

As far as I am concerned they don't need any help from anyone if they have Sheffield Utd bankrolling them.

They have given money to Rotherham and let them have Jonathan Forte on loan and he was the main difference between the two sides. He showed everything that we are looking for - pace, strength and ability. Made Carey and Fontaine look like non-league defenders.

The ground, particularly the away end is a disgrace too. Never been to an away ground where so many people have taken videos on their mobiles to prove to their mates how bad it was!!!

Mind you, it blends into its surroundings well. The area around the ground looked like it had taken a direct hit from a scud missile!!

was it that bad in the away end ? i think colchester was the worst id been to

Once you were in the away end, it was'nt that much worse than any other old ground in our league. From behind the stand though, you got the impression that the ground has not been used for years. The toilets were a Portakabin, the catering was a caravan (very good but scaldingly hot pies by the way!) , the stand roof was almost rusted away and the concrete looked like it had been patched up hundreds of times.

Looked really funny how their new stand was not even half built and there were people using it!

The entrance and exit arrangements for the away end were awful. On the way in you walk down this dingy lane with high walls either side - a bit like at Watford but worse. On the way out they make you walk miles away from the ground and through a dilapidated industrial estate. Its so grim it looks just like the sort of deserted wasteland type place they used to film the violence scenes in Green Street and the Football Factory!! Would'nt fancy having to walk through there after a night game.

Then again I've not been to Colchester!

Its so grim it looks just like the sort of deserted wasteland type place they used to film the violence scenes in Green Street and the Football Factory!!

Funny you should mention that - the away end and the area around it were used to film scenes in that other cinematic masterpiece called I.D!

Archived