IGNORED

R.e.m

The Batman

ok, this may seem odd, but it's happened.

I have been trying to pull this lass for about a year and a half, but she's knocked me back, :@ :@ :@

but we've agreed that if i get here R.E.M tickets, she'll marry me. :D:D:D

Now this may sound very odd and outrageous, but it's a contractual agreement, signed sealed delivered.

Now, can someone on this forum tell me where i can get R.E.M tickets from and tour dates, ie web sites, phone numbers etc. I cant find any info on the net as yet.

Many thanks

Nothing like unconditional love!

Being cynical, I do appologise.

All the best with the bird.

cheers mate,

she's perfect, into Rock Music, drinks stella, loves football, can cook, into Star Wars and is sooooooooooo fit as well. (well not perfect because she's got a Dudley accent)

cheers mate,

she's perfect, into Rock Music, drinks stella, loves football, can cook, into Star Wars and is sooooooooooo fit as well. (well not perfect because she's got a Dudley accent)

I saw them at CIA many years ago and they were nuff good. Does that help??

Guest DrFaustus

what does nuff good mean???

I think young Mozo is talking like the youth element of this great country of ours. He appears to be saying that the beat combo he saw perform in concert, were talented musicians.

Either that, or he's being ironic? :)

cheers mate,

The 'loves football' and the 'sooooooooooo fit' bits are the top two for me (in that order) on that little list. Dudley - that's up north innit? Who does she support?

They say excessive quantities of cider bring's out the evil side of people but Stella - fork me! That really can be dangerous stuff I reckon.

The 'loves football' and the 'sooooooooooo fit' bits are the top two for me (in that order) on that little list. Dudley - that's up north innit? Who does she support?

They say excessive quantities of cider bring's out the evil side of people but Stella - fork me! That really can be dangerous stuff I reckon.

no really, she's a season ticket holder at Wolves, Dudley is just down the road from Wolves, i go to wolves uni, and she is stunning.

i'm at City campus, i was at Telford the other day campaigning for the election, which i won, woohoo!!

do you go to uni or just live near the campus???

Just live very near to the campus, I go to the pub with quite a lot of students from there.

and well done with your election victory

ok, this may seem odd, but it's happened.

I have been trying to pull this lass for about a year and a half, but she's knocked me back, :@ :@ :@

but we've agreed that if i get here R.E.M tickets, she'll marry me. :D:D:D

Now this may sound very odd and outrageous, but it's a contractual agreement, signed sealed delivered.

Now, can someone on this forum tell me where i can get R.E.M tickets from and tour dates, ie web sites, phone numbers etc. I cant find any info on the net as yet.

Many thanks

It is easy.

I saw REM at the Mill stadium in July (just after the London bombings, he dedicated Everybody Hurts to them, beautiful) and I recorded them on my mobile - both video and sound! If you could play here the recordings whilst telling her off for standing you up (you did tell her to be there but she wasn't listening ;) )... you'll be in there!

Incidentally, REM have a few live DVD's. If you are serious, then what I would do is make sure you had an empty house, get a live REM DVD (I could probably lend with some security), prepare a picnic and set the picnic up on the carpet in front of the TV. When she arrives, cover her eyes and show her into the living room where you will have Everybody Hurts playing softly, a picnic spread and wine laid out on the floor, and of course candles lighting the room. It'll be beautiful. I think I'd fall for you myself!

Archived