IGNORED

Luke Beckett

Evy11_BCFC

Luke Beckett is currently on loan at Oldham from Sheff Utd, where he has been placed on the transfer list. He scored another hat-trick yesterday and constantly scores goals for fun at this level, yet he is never mentioned as target for this this club.

I can remember him playing for Stockport against City a few years ago and the guy looked quality then.

He is big, great at finishing and hodls the ball up well, and Brooker has said himself that he likes someone bigger to play off.

I seriously think that he is worth trying to sign in the summer, i'm not sure if he is out of contract but I do know that we could get him for a minimal fee.

C'mon Johno, sign this guy up!

Brooker and Beckett = Deadly!

Luke Beckett is currently on loan at Oldham from Sheff Utd, where he has been placed on the transfer list. He scored another hat-trick yesterday and constantly scores goals for fun at this level, yet he is never mentioned as target for this this club.

I can remember him playing for Stockport against City a few years ago and the guy looked quality then.

He is big, great at finishing and hodls the ball up well, and Brooker has said himself that he likes someone bigger to play off.

I seriously think that he is worth trying to sign in the summer, i'm not sure if he is out of contract but I do know that we could get him for a minimal fee.

= Deadly!

OMG! try saying 'Brooker and Beckett' loads of times really fast!! (without looking at their names in front of you becuase thats cheating)

Nice ring to it though, yeah sign him. :yawn:

Brooker and Beckett = Deadly!

always thought this guy was good and should of made more of the ability he had. thought things would go well for him at shef utd but didnt work out. be surprised if he didnt sign for oldham at the end of the season though! i also mentioned the other day that we should look at derbyshire who is at wrexham at the moment from blackburn.

our strike force would be fantastic. brooker, beckett and derbyshire, the stuff championship manager is made of!!!

Doesn't or didn't want to move south.

Great goal scorer at this level and actually he's not that slow.

Injuries, wages and mentality are potential problems.

This topic does keep resurfacing every few months when he either moves out on loan, starts scoring two in three at this level, gets put on the transfer list or when another forumer gets converted to the Luke Beckett fan club.

No, I just got banned for not conforming to the party line... always been a standard OTIB mod tactic.

You're an idiot, thats my first point; hence, you got banned.

Secondly, why would he drop down the league? Well, you give me an eloquent case for why he wouldn't want to join BCFC, and I'll return the favour and give a good argument as to why he would. After all, young Mr. Rocastle did. :laugh:

As for wages. Ask Scott Murray, Dave Partridge and Marcus Stewart about how much we pay for players we want.

Here you lot go again. Look at the league table and look at his track record, why'd he drop down the league and down the country, and probably down in wages?

Quiet lately Swindle..................nothing to do with a win for you and a loss for us!!!!!!

Anyway, don't start getting yer hopes up of "stayng up".

Were hoping ity will go to the wire , and the mighty ashton reds send you down with the gas.

What a day that will be, a season of dissapointment turnt on its head when Swindle are relegated.

PS.............don't worry, not long to wait.............tee hee :laugh:

Guest kop38robin

we do not want beckitt, he looks overweight, is a donkey and scores tap ins. we never get in postions to score tap ins. and like u said he scores at this level maybe, but so does steve torpey. he was poo at sheff utd we wanna go forward he wont take us. there are much more quality strikers around such as hayter and reddy.

Archived