IGNORED

Myspace?

Lita For Congo

So what's the point to myspace? Is it worthwhile having an account or is it a pointless fad? Serious question from someone who generally doesn't 'get' the internet.

Depends really, i don't use mine that much at all, but i do find it useful so the people i play on XBL can get hold of me, as they are from all over the place, mainly the US but there are a few dutch people who i play with and a few Danes that i play with too.

Apart from that i barely use it, haven't even bothered setting up much of a profile at all.

I have been meaning to create one for a while so here we go:

www.myspace.com/tek290

Just wondering how you change the background colour of your profile or have pictures for your background. It just seems to change my blog seciton when i do it.

Same here, Says you got to use html code at all that so off I trotted and sorted all at then have all the code ready to insert, But hang on, Theres no where visable to insert it to, Anyone know.

www.myspace.com/Coakesy

So what's the point to myspace? Is it worthwhile having an account or is it a pointless fad? Serious question from someone who generally doesn't 'get' the internet.

yeah becuase its an easy way to sttay in contact with mates rather than msn, becuase your mates don't have to be online to send them a message, e-mails too much hassel!

I'm on www.myspace.com/bad_shrek not that you lot would want to chat to me anyway, being an inbred horfield visitor!

Guest Spike

I don't know if this has been done before but I was wondering if any of you have a myspace account as I'd like to add some fellow City fans. I don't get to see many games what with work and living in Cardiff an all so I was hoping I could find some fellow fans to talk to on there.

my account is

www.myspace.com/_live2bmx_

Guest Spike

Hav emine if you want:

http://www.myspace.com/33085206

As you can see by looking at it I really can't be bothered to do anything to it, and as such only have 86 friends because of me not being bothered with modifying it.

haha including you I only have 61. I don't add people uness I know them usually but i want some City fans to talk to :laugh:

Archived