IGNORED

Geeky Dilemma

MurrayLives

I broke my PS2 a few weeks ago because in a drunken state I stupidly thought that a DVD with a big crack down the middle would still work as long as I laid it flat, but unforteunately for me it didn't and when I went to turn the PS2 on the DVD shattered inside the console :doh:

Anyway,

I don't consider myself as being a geek or addicted to games but I did used to buy the occassional game such as Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, LMA etc. to play if I was bored/mates round. I now feel quite lost without it and find myself watching too much TV in my spare time.

I don't have a lot of cash to spare at the moment but I could afford to buy a new/pre-owned PS2 but I just don't want to pay for something I already have.

Is it worth me buying an X-Box 360 or a PSP instead? :unsure:

ps. like I said i'm not a geek :rolleyes: just a cash-strapped and very bored student

pss. I don't want any replys saying 'try getting a life' because it's already quite obvious that I don't :D

There's nothing wrong with being a geek. Some of my best forum friends are geeks. Isn't that right Moz?

Regarding your dilemma, I aint got a clue.

:online2long: I prefer the term 'socially excluded freak-face' if you don't mind. Now get out my cupboard.

Oh and ML - stop being such a geek.

how about sneaking in through the back door late one night have a night session on the computer then bring it back earlier in the morning. No one need know :w00t::ph34r:

How wrong would that post ^ sound if you didn't know what he was on about :blink:

Well that's sorted than, time for some covert action :ph34r: . Just hope Tony Martin isn't anywhere nearby tonight

How wrong would that post ^ sound if you didn't know what he was on about :blink:

Well that's sorted than, time for some covert action :ph34r: . Just hope Tony Martin isn't anywhere nearby tonight

But I'm an angel :me?: and wouldnt dream of saying anything sinister or unterward :rolleyes:

Put it simply.

Bling would be your friend if you bought an X-Box 360...

As tempting as it is that I could be your friend Bling. I think my Debit card would soon become my enemy if I bought myself the box of X. A 360 is very tempting, as soon as I get a new job methinks

My neighbour is a true geek. Wouldn't want to part with his 'preciouussssssss'

:rofl2br:

I would say get a Xbot 360 if its a console you want, just don't go our for 2 weeks and save your money.

I'm far to sophiscated to play consoles though, i do all my gaming via my uber 133t desktop. :)

Archived