IGNORED

Who Can We Pick On...

Lordofthebling

How about Paul Terry. Something along the lines of 'You're not as good as your brother' perhaps ?

Blimey. I only said yesterday that City fans seem a lot more reasonable than the gas, in fact we are almost brothers, after all you stole our manager, plusour captain, Mark Shail, but we have Amanks so lets all say all fair in love and war. However, amazed that your Forum can have a go at someone for being black, thought all that sort of thing was well dead and buried. As for Ginger people, funny how these things come back and bite yer bum just when you expect it least, if Matty gets a goal or two tomorrow a lot of word eating to follow, although, I'm not holding my breath!

Blimey. I only said yesterday that City fans seem a lot more reasonable than the gas, in fact we are almost brothers, after all you stole our manager, plusour captain, Mark Shail, but we have Amanks so lets all say all fair in love and war. However, amazed that your Forum can have a go at someone for being black, thought all that sort of thing was well dead and buried. As for Ginger people, funny how these things come back and bite yer bum just when you expect it least, if Matty gets a goal or two tomorrow a lot of word eating to follow, although, I'm not holding my breath!

The black post was saying - if it's alright to pick on someone for being ginger then does that make it ok to pick on someone who is black?

He was making a point.

I'll save time for jimtastic...

*WHOOOSSHHHH*

For the record poppet, Ive never said he wasnt any good at football or wont score.

Hes ginger and looks like a chav. Thats all.

IPB Image

Let's pick on this guy. Why? He's black. That seems just as valid a reason as those listed above.

mods, i think you should remove this comment, because it has been picked up on the YTFC

forum, and they are treating it a racism not sarcasm :dunno:

I don't think we should remove obvious sarcasm just because some people are stupid.

And when they find out that it's not being racist they might learn a lesson and think before calling people racists...

Archived