IGNORED

Blings Weekly Rant

Lordofthebling

Yes. They can't sing and they're not pretty :razz:

What do you mean?

Don't get me started on Girls Aloud again?

sorry where was I (thinking about Cheryl) oh yeah, If I said that Robbie Williams was just a fat dancer what would you say about that?

What do you mean?

sorry where was I (thinking about Cheryl) oh yeah, If I said that Robbie Williams was just a fat dancer what would you say about that?

I would say buy that man a large drink!!

The funniest thing about him, is the fact he cant understand why he cant 'crack' America. Its because he's a fat, talentless cabaret singer who would be lucky to crack Butlins imo.

What do you mean?

First I'd laugh, since he's not all that fat, then I'd say something about how very far off you were in judging my taste in men :razz: :D

If I said that Robbie Williams was just a fat dancer what would you say about that?

I'd agree with every word. Hugely (no pun intended) overrated, and didn't write half his songs.

Re. Girls Aloud. While undoubtedly naff, they have made some decent little tunes. Love Machine is a classic.

(ducks for cover

:o !

How on earth did you get that?!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I can judge people pretty quickly......

And (can't believe I am saying this), if I had to choose a man to look like, he'd be it. I have thought the same since I was about 17!

I can judge people pretty quickly......

And (can't believe I am saying this), if I had to choose a man to look like, he'd be it. I have thought the same since I was about 17!

Seriously?! Wow. You have excellent taste :D

Although I do prefer Gerard Way, Sonny Moore and Conor Oberst in the music world :razz:

Seriously?! Wow. You have excellent taste :D

Why thank you :cool: .

I suspect there's some psychoanalysis which could be done there though - it could be that I ain't gay (honest! :whistle: ) and therefore think the more androgenous males are good looking? Who knows.....

Archived