IGNORED

Save Chris Eubank!

The Enormous Turnip

I've brought this over from another thread, but I thought this was so shocking that it needed a wider audience and a thread of its own.

IPB Image

I keep Chris Eubank in my trousers

As Nogbad said:

"That would explain his extraordinary voice then.

Are we really expected to believe he remains in your trousers by his own free will? :o

This sounds truly inhumane, surely he must have attempted to punch his way out on at least one occasion.

How does the poor bloke get any sleep?" :dunno:

Nogbad's right, this is shocking that Chris Eubank is forced to spend a miserable existane deep in the bowels of mozo's trousers.

As far as we know, poor Chris Eubank is struggling in mozo's trousers at this very minute, almost certainly being kept captive under force.

Ruthlessly zipped in. This cannot be right.

What can we do to help to ease his horrible plight?

A full scale frontal atack on mozo? :dunno:

Something must be done. Your thoughts please, before it's too late! :pray: Mozo must be stopped.

Guest DrFaustus

A full scale assault on Mozo. Trev wants his revenge and is prepared to use his savage eyelashes to destroy Mozo once and for all, and to help rescuse the lisping pugilist.

Charge

A full scale assault on Mozo. Trev wants his revenge and is prepared to use his savage eyelashes to destroy Mozo once and for all, and to help rescuse the lisping pugilist.

Charge

Ensure to wear full wet weather gear

Archived