IGNORED

Look Who's Stalking Now

Sir Colby-Tit

Did you say 'Hello Matt Lucas, nice Beemer waddling' ?

Nope - couldn't think of any witty one liners.

Actually, I should invest in a camera with a zoom lens. My office overlooks the Hotel Du Vin & recently I have also seen Chris Eubank, Status Quo, Liam & Noel Gallagher, Ricky Martin and Jordan & Peter.

Nope - couldn't think of any witty one liners.

Actually, I should invest in a camera with a zoom lens. My office overlooks the Hotel Du Vin & recently I have also seen Chris Eubank, Status Quo, Liam & Noel Gallagher, Ricky Martin and Jordan & Peter.

Its a fab Hotel, I used to work In the Aztec then the Novotel In town, did a course at the Du Vin, Its fab inside, the bar and celler is amazing! They have a cigar list, one cigar costs £1,700! Wow. Talk about money to burn (cheesey pun, I Know, I'll get my coat!) xxx

Its a fab Hotel, I used to work In the Aztec then the Novotel In town, did a course at the Du Vin, Its fab inside, the bar and celler is amazing! They have a cigar list, one cigar costs £1,700! Wow. Talk about money to burn (cheesey pun, I Know, I'll get my coat!) xxx

You're not wrong there Gems. Part of my job includes wining & dining clients at the Hotel Du Vin on expenses. Hard life innit?

You're not wrong there Gems. Part of my job includes wining & dining clients at the Hotel Du Vin on expenses. Hard life innit?

Oh I miss the good old days! I went on a skills for managment course with Bristol tourisum. It was once evry other week for three months! Each at a different hotel! Fab! City Inn, Novotel, Hotel Du Vin, Thistle, Marriot Royal, Aztec, Hilton! I miss it. Watch this space as may be sneeking back into the hotel trade as we speak! he he he! (cheap rates on dinks!Yeah!) xxx

Just saw Matt Lucas waddling into Hotel Du Vin - not very interesting but thought I'd share it with you.

Lovely Beemer he's got mind.

Which one is the Du Vin? No idea where you mean.

Totally uninteresting aside, but in the spirit of the post on separate visits I saw Lindsay Davenport and Martha Stewart in Nobu 57. Lindsay is fairly hefty and sadly Martha was not in prison garb.

Archived