IGNORED

Juventus

elhombrecito

I have more important things to do with my life than watch some crap foreign London team play in the champions league. I honestly would prefer a foreign team to win it over Arsenal this year, Any other year I would support a english team in the champions league at this stage, But assnal hardly ever get to this stage.

I have more important things to do with my life than watch some crap foreign London team play in the champions league. I honestly would prefer a foreign team to win it over Arsenal this year, Any other year I would support a english team in the champions league at this stage, But assnal hardly ever get to this stage.

What like? Picking your nose?

They're not crap though really are they?

Guest Tactical Genius

But nothing more important to do than post about it on an internet messageboard?

you missed a good footballing display, full with short passing and ball retention, no wonder wenger doesn't want to sign any english.

You do yourself absolutely no favours.

Arsenal were brilliant, but the thing that I thought best summed them up when compared to, say, Chelsea, was that Fabregas tried to get the ref not to send Zebina off. A class display by a classy team.

(Well, today anyway, I don't suppose there was any pizza handy)

What like? Picking your nose?

They're not crap though really are they?

To me yes they are, Can't stand them, They are everything that I hate about teh english game.

But nothing more important to do than post about it on an internet messageboard?

you missed a good footballing display, full with short passing and ball retention, no wonder wenger doesn't want to sign any english.

If they had at least half a team that were english then I would watch but as they havn't tehn I wont watch that scum. ow would you feel if you were a young english player at Arsenal trying to brake into the 1st team but couldn't because of these foreign *****. Sidwell, Upson etc are prim examples.

You do yourself absolutely no favours.

Arsenal were brilliant, but the thing that I thought best summed them up when compared to, say, Chelsea, was that Fabregas tried to get the ref not to send Zebina off. A class display by a classy team.

(Well, today anyway, I don't suppose there was any pizza handy)

Why don't you ###### off, It's my opinion and my choice why I don't want to watch that scum play. Yes to me posting on a internet forum is more important than watching that scum.

If everyone in football has this attitude about all these foreign players as you do then that is why the game is so bad now a days. If City ever failed to field a englishmen in a starting line up then surely you would then be complaining?

I would rather see a young english player play and give 100% than a foreign player picking up more money and cheating and diving around and not giving half that effort.

Well you missed out then, it was a fantastic footballing performance!!

Though how i am going to get enthusiastic about watching a third division relegation battle on saturday is a toughy now!! And as for shelling out around £500.00 for season tickets...... :dunno:

If they had at least half a team that were english then I would watch but as they havn't tehn I wont watch that scum. ow would you feel if you were a young english player at Arsenal trying to brake into the 1st team but couldn't because of these foreign *****. Sidwell, Upson etc are prim examples.

The ENGLISH game has always been full of foreigners, liverpools double winning side in the eighties fielding one ENGLISH born player (who chose to represent ireland) in the cup final and even CITY have them in our academy, and our great team of the seventies was built on a youth policy of developing foriegn players like GOW and RITCHIE!!!

The difference with the arsenal foriegners is they are virtually all world class players, unlike the hundreds of irish scottish and welsh players that make their living in ENGLISH football!!

To me yes they are, Can't stand them, They are everything that I hate about teh english game.

Why don't you ###### off, It's my opinion and my choice why I don't want to watch that scum play. Yes to me posting on a internet forum is more important than watching that scum.

If everyone in football has this attitude about all these foreign players as you do then that is why the game is so bad now a days. If City ever failed to field a englishmen in a starting line up then surely you would then be complaining?

I would rather see a young english player play and give 100% than a foreign player picking up more money and cheating and diving around and not giving half that effort.

You are an irredeemable twerp.

Who says, 'game is so bad now a days'?

I couldn't give a monkeys if City fielded 11 Frenchman as long as they were entertaining and wore the shirt.

If we take your idiotic logic to its extreme should Birstol City be composed of players born and bread in south Bristol?

Guest Tactical Genius

Sidwell, Upson etc are prim examples.

Sidwell is 23 and has never played a Premiership game in his life. He has proved nothing of his ability. To give some perspective, Vieira drove Arsenal to the League title at 21 and Fabregas is lighting up Europe at the age of 18.

Upson was sold because he runs slower than Wenger himself.

Jeffers lost favour because he celebrated signing for arsenal by going on a 3-day bender.

Stack allowed himself to get into the position where he ended up in court.

Then there's Jermaine Pennant............

I couldn't give a monkeys if City fielded 11 Frenchman as long as they were entertaining and wore the shirt.

If we take your idiotic logic to its extreme should Birstol City be composed of players born and bread in south Bristol?

to be honest, i'm going to have to agree with Dagest, foreign players are much better than British ones. I think the reason why Arsenal are hated so much is that Wenger has always focused on young foreign talent without really giving the young Brits the chance, i know he signed Walcott but he wont play for 5 years, Bentley wasn't given the chance but is doing ok at Blackburn, Jeffers was injured for a while and now nobody seems to want him. Richard Wright was just rubbish, and still is.

I know it does nothing for the English game having all these foreigners playing in the premiership with regards to England's chances in international competitions, but watching the likes of Henry, Gudjohnsen, Luis Garcia, Ronaldo etc, as dagest said, its entertainment. And it is a pain that there are no Brits taking the world by storm, but we still got over a decade of watching Rooney play, Gerrard is the best midfielder (debatable i know), Terry and Rio Ferdinand are awesome, and they all play in the Premiership. I couldn't give a rats backside about Beckham playing in a foreign country, i don't rate him as highly as people make him out to be.

I know the great Man utd team of the mid 90's had mostly British players, ie Beckham, keane, scholes, Butt, giggs, etc. But a blend of good british players and top quality foreign players is the reason why the prem is the best league in the world.

I can't really see how it's idiotic it's patriotism. I also hate Arsenal because they are very foreign, I didn't watch the game tonight because I don't like premiership football. I haven't seen much of Fabregas but he does seem a good player but when i've seen him he's never got closed down quick enough so he's had time on the ball. With Arsenal their youngsters are foreign not english so you get the talented english players going to clubs like tottenham or charlton. With other clubs the academies are english and I'm fine with that. I would love to see restrictions on how many foreign players in a team there are and I think that chelsea and Arsenal will struggle.

I would love to see restrictions on how many foreign players in a team there are and I think that chelsea and Arsenal will struggle.

Arsenal would struggle,

Chelsea i don't think would, they have a few good english players in the first team, and they can go out and buy english players anyway, Arsenal don't have the bank balance to do that.

Arsenal would struggle,

Chelsea i don't think would, they have a few good english players in the first team, and they can go out and buy english players anyway, Arsenal don't have the bank balance to do that.

Yeah forgot how much money Chelsea had. Does anyone know what transfer budget Arsenal have got? My mate thinks £40 million :blink:

Yeah forgot how much money Chelsea had. Does anyone know what transfer budget Arsenal have got? My mate thinks £40 million :blink:

Wenger has always been a bit quiet on the whole transfer budget arguement, he claimed that they had no cash yet spent 16 million on Reyes, I believe that the money Arsenal had has gone on the new stadium, but i honestly don't think it's as much as £40 million, it may well be, i know Henry earns a shed load but i don't expect the rest of them do, and they have had a shed load of TV and cup competition revenue over the last few years.

Wenger has always been a bit quiet on the whole transfer budget arguement, he claimed that they had no cash yet spent 16 million on Reyes, I believe that the money Arsenal had has gone on the new stadium, but i honestly don't think it's as much as £40 million, it may well be, i know Henry earns a shed load but i don't expect the rest of them do, and they have had a shed load of TV and cup competition revenue over the last few years.

I'm led to believe that there stadium is mainly financed by loans which they have yet to start paying off. Then you add on all the sponsership deals they have with the new stadium and they are converting Highbury themselfs into apartments. So they do have more than they mae out, It's more a case of, If they need it they have it to spend.

Going back to the threads title, I like Coppello due of his name mainly only.

Reckon he sounds like a gangster.

Don Paulie Coppello, head of one of the most feared and notorious families in all of Cissily.

Does a quite outstanding chille-con-carne, likes whacking people too.

Archived